Author Topic: Looking for a Turquoise Ring.....Lots of shard X-fers so lemme know shard too!  (Read 3919 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm wanting to buy a Turquoise Ring with some specific Mods if anyone has the base crafted piece.  The end result imbued Ring will have the following...

Faster Casting
HCI
DCI
DI
SSI

So if you have something with only mods from that list & you'd sell it lemme know how much and Where !  I guess Shame loot could drop something suitable too so for those of you farming shame a ton *cough* Nobama *cough* if you have something like this again how much & where?

I should have tokens for the following shards..
Atl
Pac
GL
Baja
Son

If it's on one of these shards etc..

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
What are the tricks if any with crafting a  Turquoise Ring   
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
No tricks, just dumb luck.  "Exceptional" either isn't possible or doesn't matter...can't remember which.

@Alpha, I'm pretty sure I have a 1 FC, 5% SSI on Sonoma...not sure if it is turquoise or Shame loot.  I'll look for you tonight. 

Then we can talk price $_$

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
OK sounds good.   I've got a character that I haven't used in ages just sitting over there atm who's got some cash if I remember correctly.  Are you around now-ish bc I'll be leaving in an hour & probbaly not back till 11pm or so.  Also, can chat here or pm?

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
I spy a chiv dexxer. Or maybe a tactics mage with a -1?

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
OK sounds good.   I've got a character that I haven't used in ages just sitting over there atm who's got some cash if I remember correctly.  Are you around now-ish bc I'll be leaving in an hour & probbaly not back till 11pm or so.  Also, can chat here or pm?

PM me.  I won't be home from work for several hours yet.  I have no problem holding the item for you.  I think I posted it to stratics, though, so if there is a bid for some ungodly amount of gold I might have to let it go as advertised.

If not, I'll close the auction and hold it for you.  I'm not hard up on price, so don't sweat that.  I'm also able to accept payment on any major shard, most notably:
- Atlantic
- Great Lakes
- Pacific
- Origin
- Catskills
- Europa
- Balhae

But I can also claim another shard shield if necessary.  Always ready to help a brother out.

Cheers!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Alpha - turns out, the ring i'm thinking of also has another mod...let me know if you still want it:

Turquoise Ring
1 Int
1 FC
5% SSI

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
No... gah so close!  Im trying to repurpose a suit I built for something else & there is only a few ways to squeeze the FC in.. thx though.  There is 1 for 17 mill on atl i think.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
No... gah so close!  Im trying to repurpose a suit I built for something else & there is only a few ways to squeeze the FC in.. thx though.  There is 1 for 17 mill on atl i think.

*Nod* 

Yeah, I experienced physical pain when I noticed that +1 to int.  I get so, SO many items that would be 1B gold to the pvp crowd, if not for a darn -100 luck or something similar.  One extraneous mod kills the whole package.

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
-100 actually helps imbuing mods. It however takes up an imbuing slot however it also decreases the power of the attributes on it already. Essentially increases how much of something you can put onto the item.

For example, this beauty that I use on my Tactics Mage, or atleast used to when I was active.

Also I have a friend who has a ring that without -100 luck, it's property imbue weight is like 600 or something. He uses it for his Alchemy Mage

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
-100 actually helps imbuing mods. It however takes up an imbuing slot however it also decreases the power of the attributes on it already. Essentially increases how much of something you can put onto the item

Yeah they fixed that.  The -100 luck no longer gives you more imbuing weight to work with.   That ring you have cannot be made anymore!

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
-100 actually helps imbuing mods. It however takes up an imbuing slot however it also decreases the power of the attributes on it already. Essentially increases how much of something you can put onto the item

Yeah they fixed that.  The -100 luck no longer gives you more imbuing weight to work with.   That ring you have cannot be made anymore!

Well... That blows =/

What am I going to do with my bags of nothing but -100 rings now? :(

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
My guild has plenty of those, but we always put EP on them instead of DI..... I'll look on my homeserver though
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
My guild has plenty of those, but we always put EP on them instead of DI..... I'll look on my homeserver though

Yeah, buddy of mine used these -100 rings to get like 35% EP if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was uh.. The rings we'd hunt were -100 Luck WITH 35% EP. And the -100 allowed him to put his other stats on for this alchemy mage.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Tags: