Author Topic: Selling to NPC's  (Read 5150 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Selling to NPC's
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »
3)  There used to be a mass move bug that involved 2 nested containers.  If I remember correctly you put container A inside container B & then put your heavy 60k stack inside container B.  You then had 1 character pickup container A and hold it on his mouse cursor while ANOTHER different character took container B to the destination of your choice.   Then simply have the character holding container A (60k stack inside)drop A on an invalid spot (spellbook or something) and container A bounces back to it's last valid location INSIDE container B at it's new location.....   Anyway I don't have any idea if this still working but if you have multiple accounts it's easy to check & I think I remembered it pretty close.

Wonders if this still works?

I just tested it, and unless I did something wrong, it appears to have been fixed. 

I used to use a very similar trick to have unlimited house storage. :(

This is not exactly how it works or is done but I used it 2 weeks ago and it did work. But the catch is the place you are at and the place you are going both have to be on the same sub server for it to work. You can also do it all from the same computer just need to clients open. The instructions are just way off base.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 12:55:49 PM by Masscre »

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 01:12:10 PM »
Anyway I don't have any idea if this still working but if you have multiple accounts it's easy to check & I think I remembered it pretty close

NP..  All I was aiming at was at giving you enough info to google search it if what I stated was way off base.  It's been a long time since I've been to ask chopper etc, but good to know it's still working in some form.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »
  Here's a nifty trick if it still works that i had forgotten about. 
You can
1: take a packy with your bag of items in it and target the packy
2: hold the bag in cursor while hitting your macro to stable/last target
3: bounce the bag off something so it goes back to your packy which is now stabled freeing up 1600 stones of space.  (never tested this past server maint so don't cry if your stuff poofs)

You're welcome :)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 04:24:12 PM »
You could deed up the wood and trade it in for brit glasses but they give nothing worth getting so it's a silly idea.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: