Author Topic: Problem with Assistant Tools  (Read 3218 times)

Offline AbyssTopic starter

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Abyss has no influence.
  • RAWR!!!
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Problem with Assistant Tools
« on: October 11, 2009, 06:07:57 AM »
Ok this is starting to get on my nerves a bit....So maybe you fine people can help me out.

First off I just started using razor over UOA because UOA will not longer open on my computer. When opening UOA I get an error that the UOPatcher is not available and it will not run until it is basically. I can open uopatch.exe just fine and it runs so I don't understand UOA's issue. I reinstalled UOA twice and still get the same error. But I like razor's features alot better anyway. So now on to my real issue.

When I login with Razor I am able to do everything fine. The only issue I have is when I am looting items from corpses. Whenever I pull an item off a corpse and drop it whether it be in a bag in my pack/in my pack or anywhere it disappears. Doesn't show in pack or in the corpse. If I refresh the corpse it shows on there again there and then I can loot it and everything is ok. This only happens for certain items though. The new SA imbuing ingreds it seems are the problem as I am able to loot other items just fine. Also, if I close out of the Razor client and open a new one without Razor I can loot all items normally.

I do use razor to open the corpses within 2 tiles. Now that I'm on here I'm going to use the Claw for looting maybe that will help. But does anyone know why this is happening?

Any ideas/advise is greatly appreciated.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Assistant Tools
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »
Razor could be trying to do it too quickly and causing your problem. Try placing a wait or a few second pause in there and see how that goes. Just some ideas.

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RAWR!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 07:13:39 AM »
Where would I add the wait? The way i have the corpses open is an option in razor. I'm pretty new to it so I'm not sure where to do that at.

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RAWR!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 05:23:40 AM »
Razor could be trying to do it too quickly and causing your problem. Try placing a wait or a few second pause in there and see how that goes. Just some ideas.

Yeah this seems to be the issue. I started using the Claw last night and turned off Razors corpse opener and all is well now.

I added all the new UOSA Item ID's(or almost all of them) to the loot list and now I don't even have to look at what I'm looting just let the script do it's job.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 07:33:17 AM by Abyss »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 08:34:38 AM »
Is there a list of the UOSA Item IDs or could you list them for us?  Also, where in the Claw did you add them?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RAWR!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »
Yeah I can list them. I tried adding a new section to claw but apparently I'm not smart enough for that cause I could see my addition add it to active rules but it wouldn't loot anything.

<-----Is script stupid.

So I just removed the bandage item ID's and put the Item ID's in there and it works like a charm once I add Bandages to the active rules.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:41:33 AM by Abyss »

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RAWR!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 09:37:16 AM »
Here is what I have so far. I know it's missing Lodestones I didn't have time to add it last night.

HXM_ZYGB_IDHB_JZGB_RDHB_MDHB_BUI__UCHB_XYGB_TDHB_YYGB_KVI_ICHB_GJG_JDHB_MSG_EZGB_SCHB_UDHB_ODHB_HDHB_SDHB_QDHB_YCHB_NDHB_TCHB_

This line is ready to add to the script just as it is. You just have to find where the Item ID's are defined.

Giving credit where it is due I got the item ID's from this site at this link from Paulonius, TopTwo and a few others.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2773.0

I'm sure TM could tell us how to add it in a way that probably makes more sense than what I did, I didn't get to learn exactly how the script works cause I didn't have a lot of time to work with it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:55:29 AM by Abyss »

Tags: