Author Topic: Freddy's Poison Express  (Read 41251 times)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Freddy's Poison Express
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 01:08:30 PM »
+1
The script is as simple as it gets, you don't need to edit anything. 

6. come back 4 hours latter (30 to GM is 4 hours about)

Please forgive the misleading comments above. 

If you don't read and edit one small thing in the script, it is literally impossible to do it in 4 hours.  Either Rup forgot that he changed the script, or he's never actually used it.

As bodfather said above.. When you see what you are missing, you are definitely going to laugh.

Yes I see that now and I changed that to true as well. The funny thing is that now the skill tracker/timer is working. Huge difference!! Freddy might want to change his first to update it for script noobs like me, lol.

Offline freddyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
+1
One of the reasons I set the script up the way I did was to get people to read it before they press play. You should know what you're running before you click the little green arrow :P

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 03:59:03 PM »
+1
One of the reasons I set the script up the way I did was to get people to read it before they press play. You should know what you're running before you click the little green arrow :P

I can see your point but at least maybe put setup for lines 1 & 2 in the script itself. I read threads and browse scripts for instructions and changes before using any scripts because many times there is relevant information in the thread itself such as changes. I am not an adept scripter, I am just learning to write scripts so it is easy for me to miss subtle things like line 2 since I am not as familiar with scripts. It would be nice is all I am saying because some of us do read threads and instructions before loading and playing. Excellent script, I am really liking it. Thank you!

Offline Vander Nars

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Vander Nars has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 11:32:07 PM »
+1
Pretty simple script. Put 5k regular, 7k greater, and 2k deadly poison pots in a secure. put a dagger in your pack. Must be used inside of a house that you own.

Supports auto SOA use, just place them inside your pack and set the %useSoa variable to #true on the first line of the script.

Either im blind or there is not script to download or copy in ur post, did you remove it? or am I missing something.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 03:05:46 AM »
+1
Pretty simple script. Put 5k regular, 7k greater, and 2k deadly poison pots in a secure. put a dagger in your pack. Must be used inside of a house that you own.

Supports auto SOA use, just place them inside your pack and set the %useSoa variable to #true on the first line of the script.

Either im blind or there is not script to download or copy in ur post, did you remove it? or am I missing something.

No you are right, as restricted member you wont see any download link. please introduce yourself properly here. We want to know whos lurking around and may unlift this restriction then.. :-)

Offline Drago

• Activity:
    0%
  • Drago has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2013, 03:57:55 AM »
+1
Sound like a Noob but, I am a noob to site what is SOA if i may ask?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2013, 04:53:17 AM »
+1
Sound like a Noob but, I am a noob to site what is SOA if i may ask?

Scroll of Alacrity. ;)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Drago

• Activity:
    0%
  • Drago has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2013, 05:05:26 AM »
+1
lol OMG help me not laugh at myself.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2013, 07:34:58 AM »
+1
I would be lying if I said I didn't have to think about it before it came to me.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 05:06:09 PM »
+1
both of yall are noobs :)

Offline nikki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nikki has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 11:29:18 AM »
+1
Just used this and it was amazing! went from 25-80 with the use of one alacrity! great work! Now if only I could train hiding this fast!

Offline Flats

• Activity:
    0%
  • Flats has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 09:59:20 AM »
+1
How can i download this? Thanks

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 10:13:08 AM »
+1

No you are right, as restricted member you wont see any download link. please introduce yourself properly here. We want to know whos lurking around and may unlift this restriction then.. :-)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »
+1

Damn, i was hoping it was a question bout the script :(

Offline Rup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rup has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2014, 07:10:42 PM »
+1
btw this script still work great, thanks for it freddy.

Tags: