Author Topic: Did someone say Scarlett Johansson !!  (Read 11211 times)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Did someone say Scarlett Johansson !!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 06:15:01 PM »
AMAZING List:
Jessica Alba
Angelina Jolie
Keira Knightley
Katherine Heigl
Elisha Cuthbert
Eliza Dushku

SWEET List:
Natalie Portman
Julia Stiles
Katie Holmes (Pre-Cruise)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »
C'mon...no Megan Fox on the amazing list?  I know she's a no-talent skank, but come on...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »
Bah, Mila Kunis for me!

MEEEEEGGGG!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 07:31:58 PM »
Okay it's settled then! Scarlette is mine! 8)

None of the ladies mentioned above get my temperature to rise. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and that's a good thing. ;)

Other ladies that make the grade on Ultima's List (#1 Reserved for Scarlett):

Paula Patton
Rhona Mitra
Mia Sara
Halle Berry
Eva Mendes
Gina Gershon

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:33:30 PM by Ultima »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 10:57:41 AM »
See I'm not really a big boobs kind of guy (guess of gotten used to my fiance's too much!) That's why I like the Keira Knightley's and Natalie Portman's. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize an amazing lady!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 11:02:20 AM »
See I'm not really a big boobs kind of guy....

Sacrilege!!  Burn the disbeliever!!  How does one motorboat otherwise??  Good grief!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »
Boobs are not a deal breaker by any means...

I'm a legs and ass man myself. ;D

The face, personality/charisma, and how they carry themselves rank above all other bodily features. But obviously...the face is the foremost feature.

Don't get me wrong... a women with a great personality and so so face and body can still give me fever.

How a women carries herself is probably the most important trait in my book.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 11:31:05 AM »
How a women carries herself is probably the most important trait in my book.

And even more important when she's slouched over because of enormous boobage!  ROFL!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »
That would explain your arsenal of Avatars! 8)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »
That would explain your arsenal of Avatars! 8)

Havent seen one of those recently!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
I have been a good boy lately.  I noticed when I pull out something like that, the rest of the site inhabitants will take it a bit too far.  ;)

I'll probably bring back Yoko for the new year however.  Happy 2011!

Boy, I can't wait to go skiiing on Friday!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 12:17:12 PM »
Haha...My very first girlfriend had huge boobs (mind you, we were both in 7th grade). I almost got a concussion while motorboating!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »
I still love to ski - I try to go at least 3 or 4 days every winter. I usually ski New Mexico resorts.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
I still love to ski - I try to go at least 3 or 4 days every winter. I usually ski New Mexico resorts.

My land in Albuquerque is about 10 minutes from the Sandia Ski area.  I can see the slopes and skiers when I stand in the middle of my lot.

I haven't been skiing in 20 years, so this will be interesting.  I'll let ya'll know if I bump into Scarlett.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »
I never skied Sandia - For many years I took my sons to Sipapu and red River. Hope to start taking my 3 year old grandson to Sipapu next winter.

Tags: