Author Topic: Terra Nova  (Read 12711 times)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Nova
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 11:47:02 PM »
Still has potential I think. I heard they're shopping it to other cable networks. So who knows, maybe Syfy or someone will pick it up.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
Was really annoyed - it got good ratings and was a well done show, good story line, left us at a cliffhanger with nothing to close it off and they kill the series. I do hope another network picks it up and leaves everyone as is. Producers actors etc.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 05:11:42 AM »
I loved this show! But, since I was living away from TT due to rotations, we DVRd the episodes and watched them over the weekend. I just saw this thread, and now I'm crushed they aren't going to renew it.  :'(  I only get so much time for TV these days.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 04:45:13 AM »
Me and my children enjoyed the series. yes it was kind of a repetitive plot but was something me and the children could watch that was not laden with sex and other things shows are full of these days.  I hate that it has been canceled.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
Probably would not have been cancelled if it had more sex and other things in it...

:P

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »
Me and my children enjoyed the series. yes it was kind of a repetitive plot but was something me and the children could watch that was not laden with sex and other things shows are full of these days.  I hate that it has been canceled.

Ow man another good show bites the dust.... so sad...   this and stargate universe... disappointments.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »
StarGate universe had so much potential but the writers i believe let it die !!

Tags: