Poll

Should next season be Dexter's last?

Yes, write a solid finish to the Dexter series.
3 (50%)
No way, keep Dexter going.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Dexter Season Finale  (Read 3148 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Dexter Season Finale
« on: December 19, 2011, 09:09:35 AM »
After last night's finale, it would appear that there is a bit of a problem between the Lt and the Serial Killer.

How will Deb deal with her Br-Lover (you saw that term here first!) killing a serial killer that she's stressed out over finding?

I kind of hope they wrap things up next season. The shows that write themselves out seem to have a much better last season then those that just get cut. Big Love had a solid finish that tied things up. And the Soprano's had a finish tha

So what's yer thoughts? Keep Dexter going somehow, or write the finish?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Dexter Season Finale
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 10:35:52 AM »
After last night's finale, it would appear that there is a bit of a problem between the Lt and the Serial Killer.

How will Deb deal with her Br-Lover (you saw that term here first!) killing a serial killer that she's stressed out over finding?

I kind of hope they wrap things up next season. The shows that write themselves out seem to have a much better last season then those that just get cut. Big Love had a solid finish that tied things up. And the Soprano's had a finish tha

So what's yer thoughts? Keep Dexter going somehow, or write the finish?
Well i didnt saw the last Season yet (Germany it will maybe released middle of next Year) but i would be disapointed when they would write a finish soon. Many different stuff could happen before.. More dread and psychological Stuff.
:-)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dexter Season Finale
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 07:40:24 PM »
They've since announced that they've signed a two season contract. I'm hoping that those are the last two. I love the show, but as you said it'd be better with a proper ending. Can't wait to see what happens in the church.... Speaking of. Why does it end in a church?

Tags: