Author Topic: My personal intro  (Read 827 times)

Offline psycrowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • psycrow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My personal intro
« on: April 21, 2024, 12:13:01 PM »
This is yet another mundane introduction, but I decided to make it quite detailed because I believe the average age of players here is around 40 years old. Given this, it has become increasingly difficult to attract new players to the game and to form new friendships.

My name is Rafael, I am brazilian, work as a lawyer and play mostly ultima when i have spare time, and I have been playing UO since the mid-2000s. I have never played on official servers until 2 weeks ago, but throughout my life, I have never stopped playing Ultima Online for long periods. I%u2019ve had some breaks that never exceeded a year, so I%u2019ve always remained active.

I decided to treat myself to the experience of playing on the official server, and it has been incredible. In fact, it was this experience that led me to discover the forum! I hope to contribute to the community%u2014I%u2019m learning to script with Orion and have even created improved versions of some scripts that I%u2019m currently testing.

Looking forward to helping out soon! Best regards to everyone, and happy gaming! %uD83C%uDFAE%uD83C%uDF1F

Currently, I%u2019ve started on the Atlantic server. I began as an archer and have now transitioned into a melee warrior. Although I%u2019ve trained another character as a tamer, I spend about 90% of my time playing as a warrior.

If anyone needs assistance, feel free to reach out! While I%u2019m not a highly experienced programmer, I can already make excellent script adaptations.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 12:23:57 PM by psycrow »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My personal intro
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 12:49:32 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My personal intro
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 05:28:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: