Author Topic: Choco's intro rewriten (while not half asleep)  (Read 4475 times)

Offline chocobutterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chocobutter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Choco's intro rewriten (while not half asleep)
« on: July 13, 2013, 12:24:37 PM »
hello to all who read

i am choco butter on all shards in the OSI world. I am 20 almost 21 years old and retain a LOT of knowledge as i am still very young. I promise you i am not one of those *punk kids* the 98 year old men complain about being on their lawns :D I have been playing Ultima Online since i was 5 years old almost six. i know a lot of you are thinking *how can a five year old play UO?* simple i was given a PC by my father at my fifth birthday party it was a brand new one almost top of the line and he told me *son i want you to take it apart and piece it back together and if it runs... its yours!* so that is how i began on my PC days as for UO my father wanted us to do stuff together and have fun at it so when Ultima Online came out i put down the asteroids and picked up a keyboard for gaming for the first time.... my father has since left UO *due to a lot of family stuff* but i keep his stuff alive and still have my first character i ever made *TOLLLAND jr* of napa valley witch is the only toon that is still original.

I turn here for my fresh new info because the old runUO, ORBsidia, and EUO forums are way to far out of date with anything useful other than RAZOR. I can edit scripts to my liking but just haven't figured out how to whip one up yet and i hope some good people on these forums can help me figure it out with a few tips hints and pointers. I came here looking for a heartwood lethal darts quest script because i couldnt find one anywhere else at all...

The guy who refereed me here is named Ryder in my guild on pacific but i didn't know what to put down for the referral because i don't know his forum name :<. i am going to school for computer programing and computeer enginering so hopfuly soon i can contribute a lot to this forum and help others out once i get a littl experience under my belt but untill than i hope for many lafs and much learning to be done here.
so i hope you will accept me in and let my brain explode with new info and current up to date stuff that i can tweak *or hopefully run straight up because its good*
sincerely
choco butter

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Choco's intro rewriten (while not half asleep)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 12:57:41 PM »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »
haha yes the first try i was half asleep :D mind half shot...
runUO/forkUO/ORb ect i use mainly for my free-shard remake of the real OSI version for testing templates and gear sets before wasting a lot of gold burning runics and what not on atlantic shard hehe. i have in the past tweaked EUO scripts to benefit  me some and than saved em via dropbox so i never loose them hehe. I would love to learn the full thing though you know being able to start from scratch and finish without help other than maybe some confusing bugs.... at least with EUO/SUO scripts for playing its not compiling a whole entire server and giving you 500,000 red error codes due to ONE (:) LOL... ill defiantly be active a lot in the forums asking questions or assisting when i can. :D thanks for the welcome much appreciated and sorry for bad typing i need new keyboard hehe.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »
Welcome to SUO.   This community is great and full of great person.    A name like your, just scream for question. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
i have been asked a many of times what it means and to be perfectly honest *like i always try to be* it was a typo that stuck it was supposed to be coca butter but i did it when i was 8 years old and couldn't spell very well lol.
i am happy to be in a forum so active. very hard to find a UO forum other than stratics that is active in threads especially in new member intros hehe
if i get accepted by the admin i will most likely spend next six days looking at a lot of scripts and studying a little more within two weeks i plan to release a script from scratch.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:18:07 PM »
a Moderator have lifted ur restriction. SO look around and enjoy. Looking forward to see it and try it.  Trying to upgrade a old on myself.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 09:40:10 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
thank you all and off to work i go *starts reading EVERYTHING in sight*

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 09:33:57 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 02:32:16 AM »
ty for the HUGE welcome hehe

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:22 AM »
Welcome Choco and make yourself at home here. Abuse the search button :)

Offline luckyone11

• Activity:
    0%
  • luckyone11 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 01:52:09 AM »
Welcome to SUO brother. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 02:00:28 AM »
@luckyone11 haha bro get back in vent you says you getting a bite and be back soon like four hours ago :P

@everyone else TYTY so much i have abused the search button about 900,000 times and still am... i want to get a auto target-er set up for lord oaks on an archer or thrower and as i have found a few out here none of them yet auto loop AND kill the none karma loosing monsters grrr *pulls hair out* i guess its one of those things i will have to go to the drawing board and search search search and think really hard and find a way!!!! but if anyone knows where one is that is like what I'm describing please let me know!!!! i will highly appreciate it hehe again thank you everyone for the welcomes!!!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 03:32:14 AM »
@luckyone11 haha bro get back in vent you says you getting a bite and be back soon like four hours ago :P

@everyone else TYTY so much i have abused the search button about 900,000 times and still am... i want to get a auto target-er set up for lord oaks on an archer or thrower and as i have found a few out here none of them yet auto loop AND kill the none karma loosing monsters grrr *pulls hair out* i guess its one of those things i will have to go to the drawing board and search search search and think really hard and find a way!!!! but if anyone knows where one is that is like what I'm describing please let me know!!!! i will highly appreciate it hehe again thank you everyone for the welcomes!!!

Long Ago i scriptfarming oaks, but back then the staff of the freeshard was not amused ^^...

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 06:01:03 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Your intro is much better since my first look!

Tags: