Author Topic: Hi, My name is Catnip  (Read 799 times)

Offline CatnipTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Catnip has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, My name is Catnip
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:59:00 AM »
and I have been playing UO far to long, I recently returned to UO after a long illness and am interested in accessing some of the scripts here to help me with my gameplay, specially snce my health isnt all that.

Try this again  ;D  I have been off and on playing UO since 1997, I have also played many other games in between then and now, I am 54 years old and in crappy health, I am coming back to UO because I cant really handle adrenaline and since I dont pvp anymore this game is perfect for me, keeps me aid back and keeps the wife from yelling at me. I play a tamer on Napa and Atlantic (Mainly Napa)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 01:01:47 PM by Catnip »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, My name is Catnip
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 06:30:46 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Tags: