Author Topic: Hiya! Old School Player Coming Back To The UO UNIVERSE! Need help with gains!  (Read 4206 times)

Offline LordAmitluTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LordAmitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, my name is Amitlu!  I have been on and off playing UO since the 2nd age.  I've been in some of the best guilds to ever grace Chessy, most notably the guild Champs.  Now, I'm back to take back what I left behind.  To do this, I need some assistance with training skills.  I went to check the old easyuo to find that it had died like most of the games population. I now play on Atlantic as well as Chessy. I owe my longtime friend alonzo104 a great deal for showing me this site as well.

It is very nice to meet you all!

-Amitlu

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Welcome!  This place is a lot better then EUO.  Hopefully one of the mods come around, like your post, and can accept you into the best scripting community out there. 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
You problably will want to put more work into your intro if you want to become a member around here.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Holy cow, what a great intro!  will have to read more closely after the movie.   welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Now that's what I call an intro revision!!  :D   Welcome to the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
____________WELCOME______________

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Wow...outfreakinstanding intro!!   Welcome :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
now thats what im talking about welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
And I was just bitching about the quality of the introductions!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya! Old School Player Coming Back To The UO UNIVERSE! Need help with gains!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »
you flatlined Gimlet... good grief that is a good intro.  thx for taking the time!

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya! Old School Player Coming Back To The UO UNIVERSE! Need help with gains!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
And I was just bitching about the quality of the introductions!

lol I even bitched to him about it, I wasn't expecting a response like that!  Impressive from my little Amitlu!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »
NIce intro :) Welcome to the community!!!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
WOW. Now that is what I was talking like. That should get a rep point from me also :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 10:12:21 AM »
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this community, I really appreciate it! I don't have the time anymore to click endlessly to level up my crafting skills like I used to fifteen years ago. So far, I have tried out few a scripts and they work miracles. Paulonius and C2 are my UO script guardian angels!

I was however trying to find a script for carpentry. Apparently, everyone now uses bokutos and I would like to make a few of those and some other ninja items and be a sneaker.

Any ideas?

Thank you all very much,
-Amit

Tags: