Author Topic: nuub from chessy now on abcuo  (Read 2387 times)

Offline sp1d3ymanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sp1d3yman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
nuub from chessy now on abcuo
« on: June 23, 2014, 05:54:21 PM »
Hi all!

My name is Sp1d3yman, :) and I love Ultima Online!  I am 50 years old, and I work as the main ARA Advance repair Agent for Geek Squad.  I have always been a gamer {although not always any good}...  Other than gaming a, I have a few other hobbies (when I have time!).  I enjoy skateboarding, something I've done for the past 35 or so years, although i am in no shape ..body or mind to do the things i used to do....just putz around the hood on it..   Other than that i take all the quiz's on Intel Retail Edge....they give chips for prizes ,which you can redeem for cool stuff...ie  this processor and mainboard in this pc is from that

I started playing UO shortly after the game was originally released , but I was given a 14 day free trial of WOW and sadly   left UO .  I've come back to UO to play on some Freeshards, but gameplay varies on each server...it will take some getting used to

I was pretty good when i played the first time...bought all the expansions thru Mondain.  I achieved 6 7x character and even owned a house .. because or the friends i have at geek squad ,,  we have all decided to play together.....and hopefully ill be seeing you guys around....thanks
 :-*
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:27:14 AM by sp1d3yman »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: nuub from chessy now on abcuo
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »
You should read this thread: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0 Then go back to the New Member Introductions and read some of the example intros. After that, you can edit your current attempt and maybe they will remove your restricted status. Effort goes a long way here at SUO.  :-\

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 06:15:18 AM »
And with that, you have been unrestricted :) Now you can enjoy that kick-ass mining script you were looking at ;)

Welcome to ScriptUO, I'm always happy to see players older than me hit the forum so I don't feel so bad!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 01:10:52 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 02:01:14 AM »
50 year old gamer :) Gotta love that! Welcome aboard!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline sp1d3ymanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sp1d3yman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 07:23:19 AM »
50 year old gamer :) Gotta love that! Welcome aboard!

now if i could only find a macro for afk mining that works on ABC UO
any help?

Tags: