Author Topic: Hello Everyone! I'm back!  (Read 2394 times)

Offline alonzo104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone! I'm back!
« on: February 07, 2011, 01:43:33 AM »
My name is Alonzo.  I played on Chessy for many years, I won't mention my character name(s) for safety.  I left back in 2005 took a long break, landed on a free shard ran by UOGamers.  Had a lot of fun there until I got banned for laughing at a GM.. But what can you do? Someone does something stupid and you laugh before you know it your first amendment just got ripped out of your throat.  I just came back to EA servers this week and seems there is some fun to be had. But before I can dig into the fun I gotta train.  Everyone I spoke to was telling me to come look at this place because EUO just isn't up to par on the scripts; and that excites me.

Anyway to the good stuff - I used to help in a lot of script writing, some which was published on Easy UO, many GREAT ones that were not.  I'm trying desperately to find my old scripts to see if I can tinker with them to make them work for today (if for some reason they don't).  Sadly, my main 2 pcs do not have the old scripts.  I'll have to dig out the oldie but goldies covered in dust. I hope I can find some great script writers who need a good accurate reporter to detail and look over any issues that arise in their scripts.  I never could sit down and write my own from start to finish, but I can go through and tinker with the areas giving issues to make them run smoother, and build off that. I hope to give awesome feedback to you writers, and contribute in any other way I can. 

Thanks,

Alonzo

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone! I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 05:21:41 AM »
Welcome to the site..  I hope you mean this:

I hope I can find some great script writers who need a good accurate reporter to detail and look over any issues that arise in their scripts.  I never could sit down and write my own from start to finish, but I can go through and tinker with the areas giving issues to make them run smoother, and build off that. I hope to give awesome feedback to you writers, and contribute in any other way I can. 

Our script submissions section could use a few good folks leaving detailed feedback.

Anyways, welcome to the site

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »
WELCOME

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »
Welcome to the site. :)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
More Chessy people!! It's a full scale Chessy invasion!!! Welcome!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline alonzo104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
More Chessy people!! It's a full scale Chessy invasion!!! Welcome!!
Well if the Chinese are right, its all about numbers ... right? lol
Thanks for the welcoming people.

Tags: