Poll

Look at the first post then tell me: Whaddya think?

Do you still have a box of that cereal.
Its not funny "ha, ha", but I get it and it made me smile.
I get it, its just not funny.
Bill Cosby Rulez!

Author Topic: Picture Poll  (Read 7466 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Picture Poll
« on: November 26, 2014, 12:30:49 PM »
I was doing some free association and then made this picture that I thought was amusing. My wife thought it was in support of Bill Cosby. I told her she doesn't understand me at all.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Cereal Rapist.png
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Poll
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 02:10:55 PM »
LOL. I am still on the side of Innocent until proven guilty though.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 03:53:18 PM »
Have received a great deal of training on this particular topic.  Generally speaking, this number of alleged victims means most of them aren't lying.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 04:29:57 PM »
I think you are missing a poll option.  When I see it, I think, "Boy he must really like cereal because he'll rape it first!".  That's devotion!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline varrojames

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • varrojames has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 01:04:24 AM »
Is the picture removed or something? because i am not able to see it.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 06:00:22 AM »
Its in the first post. Wasn't sure how to make it part of the poll.

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 08:35:03 AM »
Its in the first post. Wasn't sure how to make it part of the poll.

Can't in a poll, but since it was an attachment, restricted peeps can't see those.  One of the benefits of being "unrestricted" *hint*
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: