Author Topic: Selling script to restock a vendor?  (Read 2213 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Selling script to restock a vendor?
« on: December 18, 2016, 09:27:10 PM »
I have accumulated a large collection of "pinks" from the many idocs I've looted and it's time I sell them. I was 100% certain a selling script existed but I am having trouble finding it, does one exist that can...

- stock a vendor with scrolls of transcendence, adding whichever scrolls i have loose in my pack(no book control needed)
- price each scroll on the vendor
- optional: position the scrolls so that they are offset a little bit from any other scroll so as not to 100% cover another scroll
??

I will probably just set a base price, example 75k per 0.1, and multiply that by however many pts any given scroll has. I'm not looking to micro manage to the degree of having different prices for all, I have a lot to clear out, and I do mean a lot.

EDIT: I just remembered that there was a recall scroll restocking script that neatly spread out scrolls in the vendors pack, that could work perfectly for my needs after I make a few changes but ack, can't find that one either.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:59:36 PM by Gemviper »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Selling script to restock a vendor?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 04:07:55 PM »
Old school on easyUO just post a build that restock  vendor with repair deed,  Might be able to mod this one

here the link
https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53040

Tags: