Author Topic: Maddog's Auto Chopper  (Read 7214 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Maddog's Auto Chopper
« on: February 14, 2011, 08:55:22 PM »
//To Do:
// Add details about this script

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Maddog's AutoChopper.txt
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Scrripty

Re: Maddog's Auto Chopper
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 11:00:32 PM »
Instead of using an underscore in your %loc variable why not use something a bit more unique.  So you never have issues with false positives.  Probly a little overkill but easy to change and ensures no issues. :)

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 06:13:43 AM »
If you notice, when it adds them, it puts an underscore at the beginning AND end of the coordinates, that way there can be no mistakes in terms of it finding a Y_X pair instead of an X_Y pair. But yea, I could use a different symbol
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »
Works very well. Will you be adding away to drop it off in your house secure or anything like that?

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 03:37:04 PM »
Currently I'm using it on a freeshard that just launched, so no one has magery or recalls or anything yet. Basically I just let it run until I'm full (while making the boards into Wooden Shields) then go sell them with the Razor Sell agent. Then I run to the bank to drop off the gold. I will be adding in a method to have it walk to the bank and just dump the boards off probably. I'll probably set an X and Y coordinate at the top that will let you designate a spot where you're within a "Bank" area that it can walk to. I will probably also make it save the ignorelist to the registry so that if you have to stop/restart it, it doesn't get cleared immediately (the ignore timer will also be stored in the registry). Depends on how much free time I have!

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Yeaeh works very well if you could add a secure container to as well as the bank it be amazing. Nice job!

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SlackBladder has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »
Love this little script..... :)

I would love to have a go at adding my beetle to the script, but you probably guessed i have no scripting experience.......yet...
So, where would i start?
I know what i want it to do, as soon as the logs are dropped in the pack and before he swings again i need to transfer them to the beetle...
Things my scripting virgin brain knows i need are:
The id of the beetle
Making the script ask you to choose your beetle
How to write the code to transfer from pack to beetle
To stop the script when beetle is full.....
I dont expect anyone to write this for me, but i would appreciate some pointers in learning to do this myself.......
And obviously permission to mess with the script....