Author Topic: Cornhole Design Chat  (Read 4569 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Cornhole Design Chat
« on: May 20, 2012, 07:57:26 PM »
I put this under the games section because not every game has to be some sort of Electronic... I come to the masses because I've just built my second board with a little bit more though this time and would like a nice somewhat original board theme... rival sports have been done so many times its almost boring.. as I am an Avid Bowler decent at times, less then most I found my Design, only I have no Idea how to even copy this Image I found on the internet... I was hoping maybe some of you guys out there had a little bit more of an artistic ability and could help me figure out how to paint this Image..

the background is what I'm mostly interested in.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Cornhole Bowling.JPG
bowling alley angle small.jpg
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:00:00 PM by Khameleon »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Cornhole Design Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:23:57 AM »
Washers?

I prefer ladder golf myself.

Nice job on those.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimmeAlighter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gimmeAlighter has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:56:47 AM »
Hey Kham, are you sure the tops of those boards arent actual wood that has been stained?

If not, I'd start with a google of faux wood painting, or something of that nature. 

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:06:23 AM »
Oh, im sure they have been stained, im just wondering how they got the bowling alley board effect.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »
Perhaps hardwood laminate from Home Depot/Lowe's plus a few hand-cut stickers?

I must admit I refused to read this thread for a while, based on the title and an expected Rick Roll...

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 02:12:06 PM »
umm, wheres the controller??  or keyboard??  hehe. jk.  Nice job though!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 05:55:21 PM »
I wish those pics where mine... I'll take pictures when mine are completed... those pics are designs I'd Like to duplicate...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 07:45:39 AM »
I must admit I refused to read this thread for a while, based on the title and an expected Rick Roll...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with the same basic thought.  "I NEED TEEPEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!"
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 08:09:17 AM »
Hehe, I didn't come up with the game its been a huge Midwest craze that started in Ohio and had grown not sure how big it is out west but you can't goto a bar here with out seeing a set..

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 04:23:33 AM »
I would buy a couple of yards of flooring if you want the bowling alley look. Painting it will be a pain and using it will tear it up. If you use actual flooring it will look good, be relatively easy to make, and it will be durable. Try a flooring outlet. They might even have some scraps you could use.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr