Author Topic: Recommended Hosting Company  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Recommended Hosting Company
« on: April 13, 2014, 06:21:26 PM »
What Web hosting company's do you all use or recommend for sites and email.

thanks
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended Hosting Company
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
I use dreamhost and love it. I am paying 9.95 and month and have all kinds of extras. They have a lot of 1 touch installs such as wordpress, phpbb forums and things like that which makes setting things up easier. I can hardly remember any downtime in the last 12 years. Right now they are offering 8.95 a month with unlimited bandwidth and storage.I do not remember if they do any bonuses for referrals but let me know if they do and I will give you my e-mail address. In the past, they have offered bonuses to both parties.  :D

http://www.dreamhost.com/

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:13:38 PM »
ScriptUO started out at Hypermart and that sucked.  We're now at Hostgator, and that was wonderful until they moved the site to the Provo datacenter.  When it was in Texas, it was great, but hasn't been all that good since the move.  Recently it's been better though, so perhaps they've worked through most of the kinks.  I only pay $14.95/month for this place for unlimited bandwidth and databases.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 02:07:18 PM »
I still host if you are personally needing a website hosted.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: