Author Topic: Those dirty cheaters  (Read 3810 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Those dirty cheaters
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:11:05 PM »
Drama in the game that i'm not involved in.

*Eats Popcorn*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 11:53:14 AM »
You might want to get involved if you play OSI, Mesanna is placing his two Luna houses, his castle, his keep and his Ter Mur house into a draft. People will be able to enter to win one of them. The Luna places and Castle sell for the equivalent of $2000 in gold  :o

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »
Which shard, I want in

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 02:16:09 PM »
Its on ATL ghost. They will be setting it up where supposably it will be one lottery ticket per account. not sure if that will mean one per house location or one per account so pick wisely. the drawing will be held at the end of summer and winner will be picked after pub 98 is released.

Offline Hildreck

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hildreck has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 07:11:32 AM »
Wow, that's actually a fantastically written article. I can understand how that guy got to that point although I do not condone. Some may laugh but games become an addiction as bad as heroin for some people. Literal withdrawal from being away to long and so on. Luckily what he did will not land him in real life jail. This is pretty upsetting though for those who value what little they have. I'm glad mesanna is not taking it lightly. Will love to see how this turns out and see what the decision is on the legal rares that are in game and have been around for 20 years.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 08:46:49 AM »
We certainly don't condone behavior like that (well I don't anyhow).  Like scripting or not, using scripts doesn't really change how items are accumulated in the game, but what you are doing while those items are begin accumulated.  But to conjure items from the mist for profit is about as bad as it gets.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: