Ultima Online Fan Board > Resource Extraction

When do resources get randomized...

(1/5) > >>

KilroyIsDead:
I asked at EUO and it said every time you visit it's random, but then does the server keep track of my visit versus larry's visit versus TrailMyx's visit.  My guess is that it's a server uptime randomizer but then stays that way all day.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Masscre:
Whenever an ore vein refreshes after being harvested from, there is a slight chance it will change resource type. For example, a mountainside that yielded Valorite today might give plain iron tomorrow, and vice versa. Your level of skill does not determine your chance of finding a colored vein, it only determines whether you can extract the colored ore.

So if you completely empty a vein everytime it has a slight chance to change the ore type in that vein.

Endless Night:
As masscre said he hit the nail on the nose.  Same goes for wood when you empty tree or if you 1/2 empty and larry and TM finish it .. doesnt matter chance to change at respawn/refresh.

KilroyIsDead:
I don't recall the respawn timer or even know if it's published but if we assume 25 mins...

If I find a colored resource (Boy, does that sound like an HR worthy clause for the 1950s)
I should only take 4 or 6 resources
wait 25 minutes and return?
...I think this is a good place for a loop

Endless Night:
I think respawn time is 5mins in fel and 10tram .. if i rember correcly or something thier abouts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version