Ultima Online Fan Board > Player Templates

Sampire

<< < (2/54) > >>

12TimesOver:
bah that's why we all do this, to help each other out!  ;D

Ultima:
Vampire Embrace is extremely effective as an Archer it's not just for tanks or mages. In Vampire form you'll life leech 20% your damage output. You lose 25% Fire Resist and become immune to level 4 poision and below. You cannot use any potions or spells that require garlic so your curing is going to be done through healing or chivalry. It is only 20% unlike the necromancy spell Curse Weapon which leeches 50% and lasts 3 seconds for every 10 points you have in Spirit Speak. This is one of the templates I favor despite not having SS it allows for maximum damage and still room for healing.

120 Sword
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
35 Necro
85 Chivalry

Pearls:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on August 24, 2008, 08:02:58 AM ---bah that's why we all do this, to help each other out!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Exactly, and im in dire need for u to turn on your icq once and a while :P

TrailMyx:
How is it that you guys are getting up to 99.0 Necro?  Midnight bracers was one, but wasn't there a talisman to use also.  I have plenty of necro jewelry.

@ultima:  I never thought about doing it with archery.  I need to dust off my old archer and revamp him.  Get it?  Revamp?  I crack myself up..

Pearls:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on August 24, 2008, 02:38:45 PM ---How is it that you guys are getting up to 99.0 Necro?  Midnight bracers was one, but wasn't there a talisman to use also.  I have plenty of necro jewelry.

@ultima:  I never thought about doing it with archery.  I need to dust off my old archer and revamp him.  Get it?  Revamp?  I crack myself up..

--- End quote ---

@ look closer at my post TM ;) Bloodwood spirit +5 necro. Im gonna have to get u some fisherman glasses so u can zoom in a little bit :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version