Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Test Center - New Client and Publish Available Today  (Read 7115 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Test Center - New Client and Publish Available Today
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »
AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 08:39:04 AM »
Yes this will be very interesting. I will have to try this out when it gets to a live shard. Lets face facts, they are probably going to change a few things.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 08:43:56 AM »
Just to Recap History of INteresting Events.

Problem - TOO MUCH GOLD IN GAME | Solution -NERF BAGS OF SENDINGS
Problem - People Whine about it | Solution - UN NERF BAGS OF SENDINGS & MAKE GOLD LIGHTER Than it was Before
Problem - People Whine about Insure | Solution - LOWER INSURE

Something tells me the amount of changes in game is directly proportional to the number of idiots in the game.....

Patch, Patch, Undo that patch, Patch, Undo 3 patches, Patch some more.........

Then Again maybe its just the coders working on ultima online :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
Just to Recap History of INteresting Events.

Problem - TOO MUCH GOLD IN GAME | Solution -NERF BAGS OF SENDINGS
Problem - People Whine about it | Solution - UN NERF BAGS OF SENDINGS & MAKE GOLD LIGHTER Than it was Before
Problem - People Whine about Insure | Solution - LOWER INSURE

Something tells me the amount of changes in game is directly proportional to the number of idiots in the game.....

Patch, Patch, Undo that patch, Patch, Undo 3 patches, Patch some more.........

Then Again maybe its just the coders working on ultima online :P

Maybe its job justification..... hey bob what you working on ... err nothing but dont let the boss know... damit im not working on anything either...  what you say we err fiddle with insuance and release a patch then maybe have to correct it a few times.. that should keep us busy with lots of statics posters complaining real loud  until we have to do something about valentines or easter... that sound good ??
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 08:51:54 AM »
Sounds good to me!!!

We should Seriously Make a memo and make it look all legit, That would be the funniest thing ever. I would mount it on my wall.

So here's the plan..... Instead of just releasing snow this year, I'm going to spend hours figuring out how to glitch Loads of snow tiles all over the place, and we can spend the next month trying to slowly fix it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 09:09:38 AM »
I just want know why they only add worlds, add items, lower gold value to a game who loses players everyday? i think maybe they want give 1 city to each player in a near future.

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »
I do wish that they would start a new server that maintains the current rules of regular production shards. However, they would make it all fel ruleset. I think if they could make it a centralized east coast server then we could get alot of pk'rs going if they made it where you could transfer.

The problem with Siege is that some people don't play ten hours a day. Everytime you die it's hard to get up and going again. If they could make a new server with insurance and all that good stuff then maybe champ spawn fighting would pick back up.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »
Good thing for all those old chaps killing my miners now.  Instead of getting 600 gold per item worn now they will get only 10 gold pieces cause i only have LRC on my suits and the rest is sucky crap so touche also :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »
Lol, extra lamez.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 01:39:49 AM »
MY worst fear has officially come true......

Blues Are flooding fel..... All I see is this Kiddy pool spread before me...... With so many kids in it you can't even see the water. Some of them have huge dragon floaties, others Dread Horsey Floaties, and they are all holding hands......

Getting trash talked in yew (Go figure), Some Dude is grey to me out of all 7 of his buddies. Run up - Conc, Mortal. By this point i'm being dumped on and shot at so I run off. Well the idiot never cured the mortal and never healed thinking I was gone, So I ran righ tback in and Conced him again. DEAD.

Similar Situation. 2 Mages Crosshealing in GZ, Thwap Thwap Thwap, Shuriken, Thwap Thwap, Shuriken, Thwap, Shuriken, Thwap Dead.

God Do I wish they would get rid of GZ, thats what Tram is for. And I'm with OMG on Bload Oath Makes me laugh.

Ever Been Concussioned For 70 Damage?!?! I Guess that Necro mage never has as he went from 3/4 health to Dead. It Greatly Increases the damage someone does to you :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: