Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Test Center - Publish 64 and Patch Notes!  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Test Center - Publish 64 and Patch Notes!
« on: February 02, 2010, 01:30:02 PM »
Test Center - Publish 64 and Patch Notes!

Greetings!
  Today Publish 64 will be available on Test Center 1 and with it comes Valentine's and a whole list of changes you're sure to love (and we'd sure love to hear your feedback) so come check it out!
  Continue reading for the full notes below!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1013

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Test Center - Publish 64 and Patch Notes!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
Players can now run more than one Classic Client at a time, but are given a warning dialog during startup

Wha .. Wha .. What???!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
Players can now run more than one Classic Client at a time, but are given a warning dialog during startup

Wha .. Wha .. What???!!!

Ha ha ha.  May the scripting begin!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 02:28:42 PM »

Wha .. Wha .. What???!!!
Wow, EA is getting desperate to increase account base! Pretty soon we'll hear that Easyuo is a perfectly acceptable add-on.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »

Ha ha ha.  May the scripting begin!

Something tells me that our subscription base might double soon!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »
Next things they will say is its ok to script skills and resources LOL !!  Here is a built in tool inside of UO to do it with there you go have fun !!  LOL

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 06:24:10 AM »
Anyone have info about the new items?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 06:49:35 AM »
You are forced to patch up to 7.0.4.0  if you were still on 7.0.3.0 like i was.

So i guess ive finally going to have to deal with chat channels .. what is the shortcut to open that up.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »

So i guess ive finally going to have to deal with chat channels .. what is the shortcut to open that up.

on the bar up top click chat and then leave chat.  if you log out and back in it saves it as not in chat forever.  i had to update too lol

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:00 AM »

on the bar up top click chat and then leave chat.  if you log out and back in it saves it as not in chat forever.  i had to update too lol

So whats the shortcut to get the bar back... at somepoint in time i removed that somehow .. dont rember how.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »
Nobody talking about the "graduated" scale for insurance?  It should be like 10X more.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 11:08:16 AM »
I agree. I need to start hosting and posting all these blues that keep flooding into fel that I have to remind where they belong.

Even got to Gwhack a Blue the Other Day. Silly Girly Wasn't being very nice and was healing the red (orange), I was killing, So I ran to gz to fight him there. She healed him again. THWACK! Guards pwned her.

I kind of like the idea behind the insurance.... if my suit weren't so amazing..... thats gonna cost me a fortune.

2400 - Faction Gear
2400 - Regular Armor
1200 - Jewels
4000 - Bows

10k A kill I think I should Become The New Peerless!!!!!!!

I have Paragon speed, Aka I run Pretty fast, but sometimes I'm just Really slow for whatever Reason. I DP, ARmor Ignore, Dismount, Concussion, Mortal, Mirror Images, Turn into animals, and just hit pretty hard in general. I drop 20 of all pots, 20 apples, trapped boxes, and enhanced bandis, and thats only if I haven't been looting other peoples corpses. And Blues Come To Hunt Me all the Time. I must be a peerless
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:11:18 AM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: