Author Topic: Howdy all! Nice to meet ya  (Read 1445 times)

Offline NecroninjaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Necroninja has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy all! Nice to meet ya
« on: December 07, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »
Hiya! Been lurking for a while, but finally wanted to make my introductions :) I've been playing UO for nearly 15 years off and on, with Lake Austin being my favorite shard.  Played with my brothers and family the whole time, but now it's down to just the brothers again. I've always been a huge fan of the crafting and house customization of UO, and the unqiueness and potential brings me back constantly.  My favorite thing to do while solo'ing is just mine or work up random fun things like forensic or other mostly useless, and then teaming up with my bro's and guildmates to take down all the "new" content.  Still need to slay the new primeval lich and stygian dragon, looking forward to those death traps  :D

It's been awesome coming back full time, first time since SE really.  The nostalgia has been awesome, and found a decent little community to boot.  Love working to build something up from scratch all over again, and hopefully to start providing lots of resources for new players on the shard.

I've drifted around the other MMO's for sure, EVE online being a huge favorite of mine, I think because of being raised on Ultima Online lol.  WoW has consumed me from time to time, but haven't really felt passionate about it in easily 5 years.  For fast paced action I dig the MOBA's like HoN and DOTA2, but without a team of 5 friends it's not really worth the rage for me.

I love cooking and travel, and am currently studying Anthropology.  I love people, music, culture, and everything that makes people what we are, and especially how that gets translated into gaming, and gaming communities.

Looking forward to talking to all of you more, and enjoying the game of course!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy all! Nice to meet ya
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 08:36:44 PM »
Welcome!

Glad to have you as a member of the community!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 08:38:54 PM »
Thanks!  I appreciate it  :) Hopefully will be able to sharpen up my skills soon, always like to contribute.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 01:35:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO.    Wonder if I run into you in LA. I go there from time to time.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 01:59:01 PM »
Quite possibly, it's a rather small shard.

Tags: