Author Topic: Need help with optimization, LPC, spell timers, and FC/FCR/LMC calcs of dual bot  (Read 10339 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
freddy is why we're all here in this business.  He ran WinUO.com and I was brought on by his GMOD at the time, Cerveza.  So even though he's a young pup, he's the Godfather.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
freddy is why we're all here in this business.  He ran WinUO.com and I was brought on by his GMOD at the time, Cerveza.  So even though he's a young pup, he's the Godfather.  lol

winuo.com   ...  now i feel old....  time sure flys
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO

winuo.com   ...  now i feel old....  time sure flys

Shush!  It's almost time for the early-bird special and I'll be late for shufflepuck if I miss it!  :P
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline zaanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zaan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hehehehehe .... We'll I'm sure glad you folks started all this. So much knowledge! I'm having a blast learning.

What do you think of this chat bridge? https://github.com/jphein/duo

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
I was 16/17 when winuo was a thing, then coders, then winuo, and finally scriptuo. i'm 30 now. time really does fly lol

edit: I can't believe how old UO is, also, the scripting community beyond EUO is what kept me in the game. Lots of smart people made a lot of awesome scripts that weren't allowed on easyuo and having a site devoted to that really brought some amazing scripts together. Trailmyx and cerveza's heartwood quester was a game changer. It really seemed like the wild west of scripting back when winuo/uocoders/scriptuo first started out. It was a lot of fun, and the best part was besides the beef between myself and the owner of coders, everyone got a long and just wanted to help out and create cool scripts with friends.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 01:14:35 AM by freddy »

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
So here's a little scripting history lesson.

WinUO never would have existed without a scripter named sorrowmaster who wrote the original mace and shield script. She quit UO and asked me to maintain the script, EUO banned the donation scripts, and I was banned soon after due to other reasons (I didn't get along with CEO) - i made a small site that hosted hers & my scripts, eventually made the message board and it attracted a lot of great scripters. sorrowmaster's script brought a ton of ppl to the site. I was a pretty bad admin, and i relied on donations and selling GTC to keep the site running - life hit me and winuo shut down, but Trailmyx has always been there to keep everything afloat. While I appreciate Trailmyx calling me the godfather, he's the real reason why this community exists today - i was a stepping stone - he is the mountain haha   
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:06:18 AM by freddy »

Tags: