Author Topic: C2's Trick or Treater 2.3  (Read 82908 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Trick or Treater 2.3
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2014, 11:26:18 PM »
stupid candy fills up my secure fast!!  I have to dump it all about every four to five hours or it exceeds 125 items .

That is fast indeed. You using any begging and if so, how much? I'm doing trick or treat with about 90ish begging.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2014, 06:13:27 AM »
How many different heads on spikes are there? I toss those things
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2014, 07:56:11 AM »
There are 11 heads on spikes:

• Bleak
  • Brutrin
  • Gryphon
  • Kyronix
  • Mesanna (rare)
  • Misk
  • MrsTroubleMaker
  • Onifrk
  • Rakban
  • Stethun
  • Thatblok
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2014, 03:02:35 PM »
messana's pike is worth 6k clean up points compared to the others that are worth 300....

this is just a little bit of what I have collected...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
toting.jpg

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2014, 03:02:49 PM »
stupid candy fills up my secure fast!!  I have to dump it all about every four to five hours or it exceeds 125 items .

That is fast indeed. You using any begging and if so, how much? I'm doing trick or treat with about 90ish begging.

the candy stacks....

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2014, 02:36:23 AM »
The candy stacks and takes up 25 items. Then it's just a matter of time before the bag is filled with  other stuff. Would indeed be extremely fast if it only took 3-4 hours to fill it with another 100 non-candy items :P

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 07, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »
The candy stacks and takes up 25 items. Then it's just a matter of time before the bag is filled with  other stuff. Would indeed be extremely fast if it only took 3-4 hours to fill it with another 100 non-candy items :P
I was thinking the same thing. It does go pretty quick but I have to empty once or twice a day myself.

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 07, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
This is why you add a extra container,  You  trash all the candy and the item you don't need. and move other item to a container u want to keep.      How many deco Item for the last 3 years do yo guy needs.  After I get 8 sets I'm happy with it. so I can give some little present to my friend in game.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 07, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »
Nah, too much effort. I don't run more than a couple of days anyhow. I could care less about any more of the same old ToT items. I just wanted to get a couple each of the new ones.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2014, 09:48:41 AM »
One of these Halloweens I will remember to prepare ahead of time lol.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2014, 11:07:35 AM »
One of these Halloweens I will remember to prepare ahead of time lol.

Start now,  get begging up, 11 months before the next ToT. :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2014, 11:35:14 AM »
I need to get an attendant, the other one is so painfully slow in gains though it does work.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2014, 12:45:13 PM »
I did it during Halloween one year and I was gm begging within a day.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
I was using Meat Wads Simple Beggar and it begs from NPC's near you and I moved a round a bit but I went from 30-33 in about 4 hours and kind of gave up. It spent a lot of time trying to get to NPC outside of walls thus not actually begging. I do not have a personal attendant so I cannot use the quicker beggar trainer.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
I do not have a personal attendant so I cannot use the quicker beggar trainer.

well then the trick or treat script is going to be completely worthless to you.

Tags: