Author Topic: Hello Everyone!!!  (Read 1853 times)

Offline jdlindberg89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jdlindberg89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!!!
« on: August 31, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Jared, and I am a UO addict. My addiction started at the wee age of about 12. I was introduced to this like most are through a friend. From the moment I signed on to the Atlantic shard and began my character creation it was game over for whatever free time I had in my life. I have played UO off and on between 5-6 years, most reciently I have joined a free shard by the name of Excelsior (If you haven't already and are into free shards I highly suggest you take a look). I have played almost all character templates excluding the tamer (never had the time or patience to raise it). I always seem to gravitate towards the Master Crafter. Gathering resources, crafting, and working the economy were my favorite parts of the game. Im not sure about everyone here, but every game I have played since UO can't quite live up to the bar that was set by Ultima. So here I am 13 years later desperatly searching for a game that fills this massive hole that not playing UO has created, only to find myself playing UO all over again. I hope this gives you some insight into myself and I look forward to taking part in this community.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello Everyone!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
UO is still the best.   Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Teeniemeenie

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Teeniemeenie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 10:39:13 AM »
I know the feeling, nothing out there compares to UO.  Welcome back!

Tags: