Author Topic: Hello all, I am Mash  (Read 2540 times)

Offline MashTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mash has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all, I am Mash
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »
Whats happenin everybody?  My name is Mash.  I have played UO off and on since Origin's Beta testing.  My favorite times were the times when there was no Trammel, and you nearly had an out of body experience every time you gained a tenth of a point in magery.  I started playing UO on Sonoma and  Atlantic.  After some time I migrated here and there and landed on the Chessapeake shard where I have spent some time in small guilds and zerg guilds.  I currently an the GM of a new guild called P@!N, and am enjoying the people that have formed around me. 
I live in Vegas where I am a school teacher and a Basketball coach.  I've been married 12 years and have two kids...so basically I don't have a whole lot of time.  With that being said,  I have recently start looking at scripts to save my mouse from click abuse....yes, that's right, I am doing this all for my mouse.  As I have looked through many of the scripts, they work well but I am always saying well what if we could get it to do this? 
This is the reason I am joining this site.  I am trying to learn the scripting language.  My last computer language that I used was Basic for the apple 2E.  So I am a little out of the loop.  The good news; I still remember the basis of computer language....if then loop sub-loop, the bad news is I don't have the foggiest how to use the new commands.  I am basically a newb.  I am reading through http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Documentation to get some of the basic understandings, but I still have lots of questions.  I hope that I have found the right people to ease my into the scripting pool not through me in the middle of the lake and hope I can swim. 
I look forward to initially getting help, but eventually helping others.

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all, I am Mash
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:22:36 AM »
Welcome Mash! We have a bunch of great tutorials here on SUO that you shall take a look at. 
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:23:45 AM »
Thanks for the intro Mash, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 03:47:46 AM »
Welcome to SUO, thanks for the intro!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 05:25:24 AM »
Welcome Mash... Your mouse will love you for coming here ;D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:19:52 AM »
Welcome to SUO, Feel free to ask. The Solution comes faster than you will mind;)
 ::)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 07:34:14 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
Welcome and please..abuse to a great degree the search button

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 07:23:19 PM »
Woohoo!! Another friend of UOMaddog joins the club!! Nice to see you here Mash!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: