Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 1922 times)

Offline trustfallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • trustfall has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey guys
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »
Hello guys, completely new to this site.  The site looks very good i must say.  I was brought to this site in a search to find an IDOC finder.  I'm kinda glad i found this site i like how you have to atleast give an introduction to gain access.  Makes a better board community i'd imagine.

ok a little bit of bio.  I'm 28 live in US in Illinois.  I've been playing UO since i was 16-17 so a good 10+ years.  I played on the Europa server (ya i know i live in central US) i was a kid back then and had no idea how the shard locations worked lol...whats even worse is when i started playing i was on dial up...yuck!  But anyways i played OSI servers until they AOS came out and i tried enduring them but there was no way.  UO's glory days were lost at that point.  No other game has captured my attention and emotions like this game has...and it still does to this day.  I havent played OSI shards since,  but i have been pretty active in the freeshard world finding really awesome shards out there.

Anyways after about an almost 2 year departure from UO in all its forms i happened across something on Youtube that hit me with the huge nostalgic bat.  The intro music "stones".  man oh man i was blown away by all the memories that song brought back and i had to come back and play UO.  So thats what ive been doing for the past month or so.  UOGamers Hybrid is where i think i will stay for awhile.  Seems like a good UO period to be in.

Well thank you guys for allowing me to be apart of the community.  I look forward to being an active member here.
~Trustfall

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 11:41:36 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to make a great intro. Welcome to the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 01:43:05 PM »
Thanks for the intro, we hope you will become a active member! Enjoy the site!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 12:42:33 AM »
Hello amd Welcome Trustfall!
I had nearly the same experience in Osi like you.
I played until AOS, lost a house of vanq Weapons because they went nearly useless and stopped there. Camed back 2005 for a half year but never were be able to find my way back to Osi. The Freeshard Scene nowadays is a little bit sick.It exist some Big Shard like Lexia\Gamers\ABCUO\IPY and many small shards. The interesting thing is that since Runuo  having their showcase of scripts in forum, the Quality of new innovations decayed more and more. Most shardholder only copy and paste existing Stuff and dont develop their own Projects.
I wish you a great time here, the Community is really extraordinary when it comes to Chat,Share and Script:)

Crome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 05:43:22 AM »
I hope you enjoy your return to uo.  Welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:29 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: