Author Topic: Came for a script, staying for the community  (Read 1233 times)

Offline ozawabrunoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ozawabruno has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Came for a script, staying for the community
« on: September 04, 2019, 01:17:09 AM »
Hi guys and girls, scripting enthusiasts and why not banksitters as well? ;) My name is Bruno, I'm from Brasil. Been playing UO since 2002, mainly on freeshards. My 1st shard was First Element and my favourite activity there was mining. Dont ask me why, haha. I could sit my ass all day obsessed with all the rare colored custom ores and dreaming to craft all the full plate armors with them. That was my universe and I had so much fun! :)

After a long hiatus and some warshards I went to Demise cause RunUO seemed like a nice emulador and, man.. I had a blast! Universe expanded so much I didnt knew what to do! (everyone that came from sphere knows what I mean!) I wanted to have all the templates, cultivate all the plants and craft some of the most epic gears. It took me so long that I'm still playing there! Demise was the shard that sent me even more into scripting. I love to code and to learn from others coding skills. I'm an EUO beginner, and thats why I'm here ^^

Came for a script, but found something remarkable. You guys are truly making a coding home. Thx a lot for your effort!

Anyone can feel free to add me on discord: Ozzy#0423
Demise or not. I would rly like to have some friends on OSI as well!
Best regards,
Ozzy ???

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Came for a script, staying for the community
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 07:15:29 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 03:49:00 PM »
Bienvenue to SUO,

I try a few freeshare to fun and see what the have to offer.  Demise was a bit hard to start due to the lack of equipment.   I only walk around town limit and vendor area.   Who know many be one day I will finish my toon their.

OSi have lot a few future aswell,   ATL is one of the populated shard now.  The other are still active, but low population. 

Offline ozawabrunoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ozawabruno has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 06:17:59 PM »
Thx guys :) Yeah, Demise has a rough start for everyone. Need to get the hang of it and then keep climbing  ???
If you make up your mind to play there just msg me. One day I'll test ATL out to check OSI finally hehe
Regards,
Ozzy

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 02:39:13 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: