0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aplusric has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: March 06, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
Hi, My name is A Plus Ric, I am an avid gamer. I enjoy playing UO in my free time and have played since The Second Age. I live in the Windy City, Chicago IL and also have interests in other games like Minecraft any Zelda game and many more! I use EasyUO, OEUO and have recently started using UOSteam and just looked into the Stealth Client for UO. Was hoping to check in here and there to help out in more learning about the client and seeing If I can make any worth while contributions to that scene.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:09:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO! What kinds of things do you like to do in game? What templates do you prefer to play? EA Shards or Freeshards?  ;D

Offline aplusricTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aplusric has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 04:22:28 PM »
Thanks! I actually play a lot of free shards right now. I enjoy playing almost all aspects of the game minus pvp so much. I hunt a lot, do a lot of Crafting, Resource Gathering etc. I have lots of fun playing uo, best game ever made to me. :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 05:47:36 AM »
Hi APlusRic -

I'd like to unrestrict you but I'm hoping for a little more effort in the intro first. Maybe take a look at a couple of the examples. We don't need a book, just a little bit more meat with the potatoes.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: