Author Topic: MMORPG's -- Biggest Scams / Blunders / Heists etc / or "dick Moves" lol.  (Read 4525 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I got a chuckle out of the Eve Online scam.  Man, that was brutal.

BTW, did anyone play Eve Online?  I signed up for it, but never actually logged in.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I've never played myself but I had a friend that did hardcore for 3 years.  I probably spent 10-12 hours over that time hanging out with him watching him play lol.  It was "gaming the system" to a whole new level.  He was telling me about something that happened where a ship ($2000 real life value gives you an idea of the time / effort involved in attaining it) was the target of a raid, where people basically set the guy up in REAL life so that an emergency occurred while he was piloting it in the online EVE world & had to bail.  They called the guy at home & told him his kid had an accident @ shcool & had to come pick her up.  The guy was doing the piloting effectively was in the Middle of no where & figured he could timeout safely.  That wasn't the case & the guild behind it trashed his ship etc..   or so the story went....    The lengths people go to omg....

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
That's frightening!  I can't really believe people would bend to that low.  I guess I could.

When I played Traveller way back in the day, I became known for my "backstabby"ness.  lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:21:15 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I have a friend who plays Eve, and was peripherally involved in one of those.  I don't pretend to understand the game, but apparently it's brutal.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Ah, the young kids who will grow into nice Wall Street execs!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: