Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4205 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Thanks
« on: October 19, 2010, 05:14:04 AM »
I just want to thank the scripters who are taking the time to learn and script in OEUO.

Since that's obviously the direction scripting will be taking in UO it's great that you guys are getting on board and starting to put together some killer stuff.

It's also cool that we're catching up (leading?) EUO in scripts written in OEUO. I think we have some of the best scripting talent available anywhere, and obviously we have the best community :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »
Agreed though there are some legends over at EUO we have some legends here too.  I would never of learned to code f it wasn't for the folks I am surrounded by and their patience/encouragement.

Tags: