• Reputation Power: 1
  • UgliCupcakez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiyas!
« on: April 23, 2012, 07:24:45 AM »
Greetings UO-lings!  :P

My husband and I both play this game, mostly on asian shards. Heh, tbh UO was mi first online game I've ever played, like they say u can never forget ur first. Well, here I am back at it after drifting off from a 2yr break, started playing from AOS so yeah pretty much a tram baby n loving it, hehe. The first thing that ever got me intrigued in UO were plants, yes plants, and then housing, so after coming back from my time-off, I started the tedious task of collecting plant seeds all over again from scratch (still at it). I'm planning on opening a plant shop someday. But this time hopefully I have help from u guys here!  :D  I also love to play wif housing, crafts and pretty much anything that can be done in tram.  :P
I'm no good wif scripts sadly, the only C code language I can understand is HTML but just half of it, hehe. Wish I could understand how to write scripts then I can write the one script I've always wanted ever since I loved planting someday but I'm afraid it's too much to ask (and a bit silly, hehe) so I'll make do with now.  :)

Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Thankies.

Quiz: What's an Ugly Cupcake called?  ;)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hiyas!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:33:37 AM »
So are you teacakes or cupcakes?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UgliCupcakezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
Iz a ... Muffin! Bah .. married to teacakes btw  :P

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 05:34:36 AM »
So your spouse is a registered member here and you didn't think that was worthy of mentioning in your introduction?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 08:05:53 AM »
Welcome

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:33:31 AM »
Does seem a waste not to credit Teacakes for the referal, the site lords keep track of that sorta thing....and it could only help speed your acceptance, i would think.
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »
Let's see.. oh yeah, sorry it must've slipped my mind to mention that one bit. But if u have to know, teacakes had his acc here b4 we were married and which I probably forgot to ask to see if he had an acc here or any other websites he's been to after we got married ... I only learnt of his acc here when he saw me struggling to apply mine but I forgot about showing myself here. Sorry for any inconveniences and thanks Cooms.

Btw, how do u refer ppl here? sorry i'm no good with computers it seems. :/

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »
Let's see.. oh yeah, sorry it must've slipped my mind to mention that one bit. But if u have to know, teacakes had his acc here b4 we were married and which I probably forgot to ask to see if he had an acc here or any other websites he's been to after we got married ... I only learnt of his acc here when he saw me struggling to apply mine but I forgot about showing myself here. Sorry for any inconveniences and thanks Cooms.

Btw, how do u refer ppl here? sorry i'm no good with computers it seems. :/

it is during the initial sign up that you can do a referral for someone that sent you here.  Too late now.  I have missed many.  welcome to the site

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 05:31:57 AM »
Welcome to scriptuo ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Skoad

• Activity:
    0%
  • Skoad has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 10:27:26 AM »
Welcome! Its obvious you are a true UOer as a true UOer always returns. Ive quit UO(for a longish period) 3 different times. Always come back. =D

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 11:02:37 AM »
Whee.. thank u _C2_, Endless Night, and Skoad, and yes while I was on break from UO every game I came across just never added up to UO! So one day I was playing some game (I think it was seal online?), I just couldnt stop thinking of how much I missed watering plants in UO (silly I knowz) but dont u get the feeling that whenever u're away from UO u just have this urge that u had something to do in UO or how something in rl relates to UO, heh it's scary :P ... So here I am answering the beckoning call of UO!  :D

Oh and I only had one that one time break from UO and just that once I lost so much (house fell due to my forgetfullness to pay for my acc :'( )... I dont know if I can go through with that again, lol.. but I guess there comes a time when we all have to let go of things, hopefully not soon again for me :P

Thank u all for the welcome!  ;D

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »
welcome and be sure to abuse the search button!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 06:51:53 PM »
WELCOME

If you need any help , shoot me a PM and i'll see what I can do.

Btw My muffins swear that they are not Ugly Cupcakes but Instead very Old birthday cakes ......  Doh that's the best I got :P

Tags: