Author Topic: Imbuing Soul Glaive with SSI  (Read 3768 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Imbuing Soul Glaive with SSI
« on: June 26, 2014, 05:11:50 AM »
I was asked by a friend to make a Soul Glaive with 30-40 SSI on Great Lakes. so..
I was think about reforging
questions:

1) can you get a 30-40 ssi SG by reforging
(without any other mods if possible)

2) Should I use powerful refuging with a DC hammer?

etc etc

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Imbuing Soul Glaive with SSI
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 06:50:38 AM »
I was asked by a friend to make a Soul Glaive with 30-40 SSI on Great Lakes. so..
I was think about reforging
questions:

As a disclaimer, I haven't done this in a year or two. But I've been looking at charts lately to re-do my suits...

1) can you get a 30-40 ssi SG by reforging
(without any other mods if possible)

Yes, but it will take many tries.

2) Should I use powerful refuging with a DC hammer?

You need to use a Copper hammer with Animated/of Haste and Powerful. The highest DC will go is 30 and Shadow is 35 without brittle/cannot repair.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:30:13 AM by onlyindreams »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 09:08:55 AM »
He is right, Copper will get you 40 SSI but you may go through a few Copper runics before you get that as the only mod. I think most tries with a Shadow will get you just one mod, you cannot top 35 using powerful. Since you listed 30-40%, I would use the Shadow Runic and powerful animated/of haste.

animated/of haste also can give the Hit Stamina Leech 70% , Stamina Increase 10, Dexterity Bonus 10, Stamina Regeneration 9 along with SSI 40%. Keep in mind, those are the max values under reforging and will be lower using shadow and dull copper runics.

These 2 links may help you figure out the best set up to get that done. http://uo2.stratics.com/items/magic-item-properties/runic-re-forging/semmersets-re-forging-charts and http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Re-Forging
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:10:39 AM by Crisis »

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 12:43:45 PM »
Thanks to both of you!

Is there a good script that will make a SG and reforge it?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 10:30:37 PM »
I can Donate my Subs for Reforging/Crafting, but Can't assemble them into a workable script for anyone. Long story.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: