Author Topic: Hello, My introduction to this site.  (Read 3293 times)

Offline boomTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • boom has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, My introduction to this site.
« on: January 23, 2010, 11:19:35 AM »
Hello,

My Ultima Online char's name is Boom.  I've played UO on and off for the past ten years.  Oh ya, I like to cheat!  I play many shards; Great Lakes, Atlantic, Origin, Catskills, and Chessy.  I mostly pvp and usually play a Necro mage.  I am looking forward to cheating more, and I hope to find some exciting new scripts to cheat with..

Oh ya, my girlfriend's measurements are chunky but with big boobs ....
Thanks

` BOom
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 11:25:49 AM by boom »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello, My introduction to this site.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 11:25:02 AM »
Well we don't really consider using scripts as cheating here at ScriptUO.  We're not doing anything else that a normal caffeinated player can do while attending their computer.  

Plus script users are generally a little better physically fit because while all the other non-scripters are busily slaving away as sedately as possible at their keyboards, we're out hiking, fishing, working out, running, walking, etc.   ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
  • boom has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »
Well we don't really consider using scripts as cheating here at ScriptUO.  We're not doing anything else that a normal caffeinated player can do while attending their computer.  

Plus script users are generally a little better physically fit because while all the other non-scripters are busily slaving away as sedately as possible at their keyboards, we're out hiking, fishing, working out, running, walking, etc.   ;)

I figured all of the script writers looked like Arnold

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 11:29:27 AM »
I'd post a pic, But there are no pictures of me on the internet :) And thats the way its gonna stay
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 11:32:04 AM »
I'd post a pic, But there are no pictures of me on the internet :) And thats the way its gonna stay

I had my picture posted once at UOCoders, but that was the first and only one.  Actually my girly has all kinds on her Facebook, but that's gonna remain secret.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 11:40:47 AM »
I figured all of the script writers looked like Arnold

ewwwww..................
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
  • boom has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »
I Will add a little more to my post..

Okay, I am a school teacher at a high school in Oklahoma; I teach social studies.  I've started to play Ultima Online lately.. I've reunited with some of my college friends!  We use to play a lot of UO through undergrad and now we want to remember the good old days of consuming a silly amount of alochol and playing gaames.   I am now recruiting my students to play Ultima Online, so I can create the biggest zerg guild of immature gamers, since pre-ren..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:01:48 PM by boom »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »
Heh, well if you are looking for immature gamers here, you won't find very many.  ;)  Mostly old farts walk these halls.  But it's good to see that people are remembering the unique quality that UO has to offer.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 02:46:45 PM »
immature gamers....... hee hee.....

"KIDDY POOL KIDDY POOL" Manwinc Shouts at the people Sitting in gz in yew gate......
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Look forward to see what you add to our conversations.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »
[Oh ya, my girlfriend's measurements are chunky but with big boobs .... /quote] :D
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: