0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nightfall19 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: May 23, 2020, 12:17:27 AM »
Hello friends, lovers of ultima I am here now and I will introduce myself to you.

I am the founder of the Nightfall family, I have been playing on Runuo servers since 2000. It was the first server Anatolia, you may not know of Directors for being a server in Turkey.

I know the language of Python well. I am trying to improve myself in c ++ AND c # languages. It is important and fun for me to automate the things I can do in the game because I work in a full time job (Artificial intelligence will hunt us all)

I have a dog named Whiskey, the smartest rogue dog in the world, I like to do sports except work python ultima (No PAIN NO GAIN-BUMBUMCHAW)

I am very happy to join the Scriptuo family, I want to learn a lot from here and contribute. Take care of yourself in the process of Covid19, do not leave home and play ultima :), love you all

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 09:08:32 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: