Author Topic: Hello! It's me!  (Read 3346 times)

Offline preventcarpaltunnelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • preventcarpaltunnel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! It's me!
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:07:45 AM »
I am the occasional player - life has gotten very busy and interesting for me (my wife and I just became parents this last month!), and even though I have been playing UO off an on for 10 years, I can't seem to find as much time to play as I would like.

In UO, I like to play just about any character - I am not yet versed in PVP, but I am growing ever curious :)  I finally did my first champ spawn with a friend of mine, and on our second we were raided and killed by a single player!

Mostly I enjoy PVM and crafting - and I would eventually like to get into vending my wares once I am making quality items or consistently finding good items to sell.

What brings me here?  Some of those more monotonous things that lead me to chilly fingers and achy wrists. I would like to supplement my play time without needing an operation to fully enjoy it :)

Hope to see you around :)
Preventing Carpal Tunnel

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! It's me!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 09:33:10 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO. Hope to see you active. Restricted status is lifted, so feel free to have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
Welcome aboard and happy newyear!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 10:15:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 10:54:49 AM »
Happy New Year to you all!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 04:38:40 PM »
Welcome to SUO.    In between map, diaper change and feeding, you will have time to play.    I did had a pillow so my kid can laid near me while I was playing. :))

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 10:01:20 AM »
I have strategically located his toys and jumper near my computer - I have put more time in 20-30 minute stints into UO than I have actually played in the last few years, so it is great!

Have a good day all!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 11:26:52 AM »
Welcome to SUO.    In between map, diaper change and feeding, you will have time to play.    I did had a pillow so my kid can laid near me while I was playing. :))

SHUT UP KID!  DADDY NEEDS TO FARM!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 03:53:08 PM »
Been there myself.  I had the kid sleeping near my mouse so I can rock him and play with him ( he was 3 month)  That was the  good time.  Now he jump all over the place and want to use my PC, he 4 years. 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 07:14:47 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 09:35:47 AM »
Welcome Aboard!