Author Topic: neo's bodbook filler v2.0 *new* tailor support, February 17, 2013  (Read 97626 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: neo's bodbook filler v1.2 09/29
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
Wow Neo,  the review got me all excited, that I wanted to try this so bad.  get my self setup and hit play.  work great until it pick up my tailor Book.  How hard will it be to add/ modified so it does  tailor too.  thx.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »
Wow Neo,  the review got me all excited, that I wanted to try this so bad.  get my self setup and hit play.  work great until it pick up my tailor Book.  How hard will it be to add/ modified so it does  tailor too.  thx.
Hey... Well, I don't really know at this point, since I've never actually done tailoring. But my guess is it shouldn't be too hard... Like I said, just want to sort out the problems it currently has (if any) and then implement tailoring already.

So far I've only seen bugs related to lag while running this. Hope to get enough feedback soon to be able to either fix this or move on to tailoring... When this happens, I should probably come up with the new version in a day or so.

Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2013, 11:04:09 AM »
I just did 157 BOD in 1h38 ;  I love it that it do multiple book, Now I need just to move all my Resources to my BOD location and test the S*^(&*&%  of the it.  I will be your guinea pig. :)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2013, 11:20:48 AM »
I just did 157 BOD in 1h38 ;  I love it that it do multiple book, Now I need just to move all my Resources to my BOD location and test the S*^(&*&%  of the it.  I will be your guinea pig. :)
Sweet! Let me know if there are any changes... I'm waiting for a warrant to publish a new script here today. After that, I'll start working on the tailor bods stuff for this guy here...

In the mean time, tell me how it's going!

Thanks again for the help...

Hope to hear from more people as well! :)

Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2013, 11:32:52 AM »
Between you and Kali I will be busy. Gonna need to active more account  :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 12:39:01 PM »
just got the new hose setup-  1036 iron BOD smith  ( all newbie stuff) let see how that go.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
I will give it a whirl this weekend and let you know how it goes. I love trying scripts out :-) I do both types of Bods regularly
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:59:04 PM by Cush »

Offline JackDaRabit

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JackDaRabit has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2013, 05:32:11 PM »
ran over 1000 bods today with no issues ......  cant wait for tailoring  :D

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2013, 09:04:37 PM »
ran over 1000 bods today with no issues ......  cant wait for tailoring  :D
That's really nice to hear! Thank you! :)
Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2013, 09:22:13 PM »
My BOD are still running after 815 BOD , 8h34 and 27 trashed.    Here some stat. @ 733 7h41 14 platemail leg was trash, lag maybe.  13 items was trash before ( 1 Spear, 5 plate gorget, 4 Plate Helm 3 plate gloves)   I use a secure instead of a trash can :)   So far I like it lots and waiting to try your tailor. I have 4k cloth BOD waiting for you and 3k leather(mixte)   It a beauty looking at  the screen and see how fast menu move and working getting done.   thx again   10/10 for now and maybe 14/10. with tailor :) 

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 03:09:32 AM »
My BOD are still running after 815 BOD , 8h34 and 27 trashed.    Here some stat. @ 733 7h41 14 platemail leg was trash, lag maybe.  13 items was trash before ( 1 Spear, 5 plate gorget, 4 Plate Helm 3 plate gloves)   I use a secure instead of a trash can :)   So far I like it lots and waiting to try your tailor. I have 4k cloth BOD waiting for you and 3k leather(mixte)   It a beauty looking at  the screen and see how fast menu move and working getting done.   thx again   10/10 for now and maybe 14/10. with tailor :) 
Sounds good! Thanks! :)

Oh, by "trashed" you mean extra items that were made beyond the needed amount for a certain BOD?

Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2013, 07:23:05 AM »
Here the final stats from your menu,
Code: [Select]
Neo's BOD Filler
Current book 9
Bods Filled 1018
Items trashed 27
Time running 10h:36m:23s

During the whole time, it happen in 4 occasions that items got trash( make extra items).  27 items, so 360 of 163 658 Ingots was miss use.  it a good ratio.  No Crash, no hiccup, no fuzz,  Just pure joy while I wake up this morning.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:24:45 AM by The Ghost »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »
Here the final stats from your menu,
Code: [Select]
Neo's BOD Filler
Current book 9
Bods Filled 1018
Items trashed 27
Time running 10h:36m:23s

During the whole time, it happen in 4 occasions that items got trash( make extra items).  27 items, so 360 of 163 658 Ingots was miss use.  it a good ratio.  No Crash, no hiccup, no fuzz,  Just pure joy while I wake up this morning.
Cool! Looks good! :)

Think it's pretty stable as is, I'll just focus o the code for tailoring for now then! :)

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
Is there anything I can do on my end to help you.  I don't have your finesse  but I know mu way around. 

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »
So, I'm teeter-tottering between coding and playing with my nephew, but I'm making some progress on the tailor part already. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'll have something ready. Since I don't actually have any tailor toons to try it out with, I'll be asking for help to test it out. It'll be kind of like a closed beta before releasing it here to the public. I have a couple of people lined up to try it out so far, but the more the merrier! :)

So if anyone wants to help out with some testing of the new beta version, please let me know here... I'll be providing beta versions to those interested and then await feedback!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Tags: BOD  filler