Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461188 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #870 on: March 16, 2017, 11:23:15 AM »
+2
Hey,

the menu looks great, couldnt get any further because when I start it up it says:

Looter not running, make sure its in another tab.

I thought id run both scripts you offered as a download but that was just not the smartest idea.

So my question is: where is the looter?

To not use the looter change this line in script to #false

set %use_looter #TRUE

If you use looter just start looter first

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0

good luck!

Offline suppilein

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • suppilein has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx\'s Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #871 on: March 16, 2017, 11:42:00 AM »
+1
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:35:27 PM by suppilein »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 18, 2017, 06:31:51 AM »
+1
Make sure that your character is standing in the correct place and are you playing a free shard by chance?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #873 on: March 18, 2017, 09:23:28 AM »
+1
also what type of boat are you using?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 29, 2017, 05:36:07 AM »
+1
Been running this script for several years with little problems.

You just have to set the boat up as instructed. Small boat, facing north, Start in the bank or the spot on the boat.

Very rarely do I have a problem on an osi shard.

It teleports to the wrong spot every once in awhile but it is easy to manage since it is on another screen while I am working.

Offline Rev.KlT

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rev.KlT has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 15, 2017, 09:29:47 AM »
+1
This script could be tweaked up a bit... doesn't loot krakens or water elementals, and if there's more than 2 mobs, only will kill one and continue fishing. Also should have a check to recall if there's a leviathan.

Btw besides that, script works as intended.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #876 on: April 15, 2017, 09:32:55 AM »
+1
This script could be tweaked up a bit... doesn't loot krakens or water elementals, and if there's more than 2 mobs, only will kill one and continue fishing. Also should have a check to recall if there's a leviathan.

Btw besides that, script works as intended.

Tweak away!  It's not doing too bad for being written in 2005. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 18, 2017, 11:19:26 PM »
+1
the claw should be looting the rest of thee stuff

Offline Hrafn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 07, 2017, 03:51:24 PM »
+1
Had this script running for a couple of hours today (on my old fishergirl that got hauled out of storage and put to work). I think its just incredible that a script created in 2005 is running so smoothly and without any hicups at all. Every snag that happend was me, either not following the instructions to the letter or making some bad choices in the set up. ("oh i forgot she's a pure mage, why did i select mage+necromancy"?)

After about 10-15 minutes with minor adjustements, the script ran like a purring cat and the sea serpent population on my shard is decimated.
Awesome!!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #879 on: June 07, 2017, 08:34:35 PM »
+1
Had this script running for a couple of hours today (on my old fishergirl that got hauled out of storage and put to work). I think its just incredible that a script created in 2005 is running so smoothly and without any hicups at all. Every snag that happend was me, either not following the instructions to the letter or making some bad choices in the set up. ("oh i forgot she's a pure mage, why did i select mage+necromancy"?)

After about 10-15 minutes with minor adjustements, the script ran like a purring cat and the sea serpent population on my shard is decimated.
Awesome!!!

Glad it still works for you.  On OSI, just be sure to keep your equipment repaired.  When your items start falling off and the LRC starts missing, things get ugly.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 09, 2017, 08:33:51 AM »
+1

Awesome!!!

This script is awesome! I have so many MIBs and White MIBs because of it.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 31, 2017, 10:27:04 AM »
+1
TM.

This script has run flawlessly for me for years.  Fishing is one of my favorite things to watch on the screen (in another window) while I am doing something else in the game like spawning, or PvP.

Since there are Cleanup Points now available, I would like to trash all of the t-maps, fishing nets (except for white ones), and the big fish, including Yellowtail Barracudas (Type UYZ).  All of these get you 500 points per and the big fish points are according to weight.

What I am asking is do I add the item ids to line 1309? 

Also the Haddock and Bluefish, both item ids of EQD are sorted into the SOS container instead of the fish container.

I know minor stuff...(also trying to learn more)...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 31, 2017, 10:33:21 AM »
+1
Quick easy fixes, just use his findid tool or click the item and get the id from euo and then add it to the list to trash. I added bags to it so I could sort the fish I keep into specific bags so I can use them on the fishmonger quests. It only takes a couple of minutes to alter those. Remember, control-f is awesome to find things in a script or look at the different subs, you will find the spot to edit. :)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 11, 2017, 02:24:01 PM »
+1
Quick easy fixes, just use his findid tool or click the item and get the id from euo and then add it to the list to trash. I added bags to it so I could sort the fish I keep into specific bags so I can use them on the fishmonger quests. It only takes a couple of minutes to alter those. Remember, control-f is awesome to find things in a script or look at the different subs, you will find the spot to edit. :)

I thought I added the item ids to the proper lines in the script but it is still putting the colored nets and maps in the bank. I also noticed that I am catching big fish and they are worth a lot of points based on their weight, so I am trying to toss them as well.  There are several places in the script to add the item ids. I think that I added all the ids to the proper lines. Or do I just add it to one of the lines? 

Also, one question to other fishermen, but I stopped doing the fishmonger quests because it is time-consuming, boring, and does not seem worth it to me.  I have 120 Fishing, what do you guys think?  I may just cut up all the fish and donate them to the Library for points?
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 11, 2017, 05:36:39 PM »
+1
You just got to learn to read the scripts. I had never made my own script until I started on my SOS fisher. It started out with no buttons or functions other than hitting start on EUO and it fished the spot until it registered that it fished up a chest in the journal. I have never added anything to this script to have thrown out but just by going through it I found this:

Code: [Select]
if #MENUBUTTON = EUOButton9 ; Trash Footwear
  {
    set #MENUBUTTON N/A
    gosub TM_RandomRunebookTravel %travelmethod %trashrune1 %trashrune1 %runebook
    gosub TransferItems NULL CWI_AWI_NVI_OVI_PVI_QVI_ZVI_TVI -1 #BACKPACKID %trashcan
    if %runenable = #TRUE
      set #MENUBUTTON EUOButton1

I would guess that the line
Code: [Select]
gosub TransferItems NULL CWI_AWI_NVI_OVI_PVI_QVI_ZVI_TVI -1 #BACKPACKID %trashcan is where you add the itemid of the nets and maps though beware because I am guessing that the ancient nets have the same id as the colored and regular net since it is the same graphic only rehued so you will most likely end up trashing them as well.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing