Author Topic: Phone issues connecting to scriptuo  (Read 9834 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Phone issues connecting to scriptuo
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:57:44 AM »
So I have a verison phone and everytime that I try to connect to scriptuo.com it gives me a

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden.
You are not authorized to view this page.  please try loading a different page.

WTH is this.  I can go to winuo, msn , and other site but here.  I have never successfully logged in yet.

Ideas?  Is it just me or all verizon users. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Phone issues connecting to scriptuo
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »
PM me your IP address for your phone; I'll see if I have a filter setup.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »
I have the same problem with my AT&T tilt Phone C2. I can go to other web sites but Scriptuo is a no go.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 11:08:49 AM »
It's definitely an IP issue since I have Verizon and can surf SUO easily with it.  So Mass, PM me your phone IP number too so I can cross it with all the IP addresses I have restricted.
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »
PM me your IP address for your phone; I'll see if I have a filter setup.

how do i locate that... i will start looking around the phone but is there a standard area?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
goto a website that displays your ip like

http://www.whatismyip.com/
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »
www.secret.agent.man.007.com

See if that unblocks my spy phone.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »
goto a website that displays your ip like

http://www.whatismyip.com/

That did it!  Thx!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »
It's definitely an IP issue since I have Verizon and can surf SUO easily with it.  So Mass, PM me your phone IP number too so I can cross it with all the IP addresses I have restricted.
I also have Verizon but have always had the same issue.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »
For those who are having problems getting to the site on their mobiles, give it a try again.  I turned off a couple settings.  There isn't any specific problems, but perhaps the redirection block was hurting.  Dunno why it works for me....

You may have to clear your internet cache first.  Don't ask me how to do that on your individual phone, my windows mobile phone is pretty easy.
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »
Posting this message from my phone.  I am in!  TY TM for looking into this

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »
Heh.  You're welcome.  You need to shoot your particular Verizon area provider.  They are connecting you to the internet through a proxy and not directly.

I was prohibiting proxy connections to keep the stratics lurkers from viewing the site without allowing me to log their IP addresses.  :(
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »
Roger that TM.  I figured that out yesterday with a little investigating.  AT&T is sending me to all web based sites through a proxy.  Why would they do this unless they are trying to over protect the cell phones from attack?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »
Did you figure a way to connect directly, Mass?  I'd like to put back up the proxy filter, but I don't want you guys to be alienated again.
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 11:53:41 AM »
you can put it back up if u want.  I like to use phone but i will survive without if it is better for the site.

Tags: