Poll

Who wins?

Colts
7 (70%)
Saints
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIV  (Read 1823 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Super Bowl XLIV
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:52:42 AM »
So who wins?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:54:05 AM »
Colts will destroy the Saints. The Saints did not look like a Super Bowl team. The Vikings lost that game, the Saints did not win it.

My prediction:

Colts 38 - Saints 17
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »
I agree with Maddog. Vikings had what 5 turnovers? Yet they still lost by one score. While I'm not sure the Colts defense will keep the Saints to 17, Peyton will light up their D for big.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »
The Colts ability to adjust during a game is just to good to stop. The Jets Number 1 defense and running game was handing it to them for almost the whole first half. Once they figured that Jets team out they owned that second half. That's what makes them so good

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 04:51:27 AM »
Agree with all the above.  Colt have a very good quarter back, patience, calmness and strategic.  Once they figure out how to hand drew brees his ass it will be handed over !! I am figuring score to be 30 colts to 14 saints.

Tags: