Author Topic: Golem healing/training script  (Read 2065 times)

Offline WTFMyNameChanged!Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • WTFMyNameChanged! has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Golem healing/training script
« on: December 04, 2010, 09:28:32 AM »
Been looking around the internets for a script that heals golems. Anyone know of one?

Ideally, (if I could write) I'd make one that was dual client. The tinker/smith would stay logged in and heal the golem when needed. It would also repair the weapon after recieving it from the other account and then hand it back. The other account would hand the weapon back and take it back and requip it of course. Yea... that would be pretty sweet. lol

I'd settle for a healer though. lol

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Golem healing/training script
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »
Been looking around the internets for a script that heals golems. Anyone know of one?

Ideally, (if I could write) I'd make one that was dual client. The tinker/smith would stay logged in and heal the golem when needed. It would also repair the weapon after recieving it from the other account and then hand it back. The other account would hand the weapon back and take it back and requip it of course. Yea... that would be pretty sweet. lol

I'd settle for a healer though. lol

Dude, you might try joining in, meeting some folks, talking, getting to know us...contributing some...so far all I have seen you do is ask for script's. So far your looking like the true meaning of the word <cough> dare I say it <cough>  LEACHER!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »
Not just that, but your play on words name isn't scoring you any points with me, that's for sure.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »
I think it is spelled LeEcHeR !! but we all get the point.  I just hope he does !!

Tags: