Author Topic: I'm back ;)  (Read 2070 times)

Offline PennylaneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pennylane has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm back ;)
« on: May 25, 2018, 07:57:18 PM »
I'm Pennylane. Pennylane the red, Pennylane the blue. Sometimes friendly, sometimes not so friendly, sometimes I just don't want to people at all and spend endless hours customizing my house. I'm female, I'm moody, and luckily UO has a little something for every mood  8)

I played from beta until roughly 2005 when the husband and I got lured to that one massive AAA Game whose name shall not be mentioned. We played UO off and on from205 until about 2008 - mostly writing scripts for EUO (you'll even find a few of mine in the PSL on the old boards) but then we finally threw in the towel for good and went looking for a more modern, pretty UO. We tried Darkfall, we tried Mortal Online, we played Rust and Ark, Aion and FFXIV and God only knows how many other games searching for UO 2.0. 10 years later we had nearly given up on gaming because we were way too busy adulting, but then EJ comes out and an email shows up in our inboxes luring us back to the dark side. Who needs to adult anyway?

I'm here on ScriptUO because I'm a scripter. Learning to script in EasyUo changed my life quite literally - my college major, my career. I'm such a nerd that I script for fun after a week of being a professional code monkey. Apparently, these days, this is where the action is and so here I am.

Fun and games aside though, it's really good to run into old friends (and enemies) that I had thought were just memories from decades ago ;D I'm happy to be back in the good ol' days and I'm sure I'll cya around in game!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:42:55 AM by Pennylane »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back ;)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 04:50:20 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

(Sorry for all the hassles!)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 11:39:54 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 08:42:30 PM »
I remember your bodswapper script. I remember looking through it WAY back in the day so i could learn how to use scanjournal. I think i was 15/16 when you released that script. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 06:15:27 AM »
I just noticed you were back. Welcome back to UO and to Search UO.  I also used your bod Swapping script, started using it  shortly after you put it on EUO.  I can not tell you how much clicking it saved me.  I think you will find the people on Search UO to be friendly and very helpful. 

Tags: