Author Topic: A personal favor  (Read 4352 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
A personal favor
« on: April 14, 2017, 06:52:05 PM »
So most of you have seen that Cheffe is working on what could be some interesting changes for EasyUO.  Some eggs were broken at the beginning, but it looks like he's sorting out the issues. 

I've had a request from EasyUO for help in testing the new version and subsequent versions with Cheffe's new additions.  So I'd appreciate if you'd choose your favorite set of scripts, grab the latest version of EasyUO from HERE and give them a try to make sure they still work as you would expect.  Use scripts that you are VERY used to seeing work every day so you'll know right away if something is amiss.  Also try scripts that are older and more obscure.

Finally, if you find an issue, please go over to EasyUO and post CONSTRUCTIVE feedback to help Cheffe work through the issue.  Please actively help where you can.

I won't be publishing updates to EasyUO like I normally do because we should focus on helping him get the code ready for release, and we can't do that when there's more than one fork in the codebase.

Thanks,
TrailMyx
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A personal favor
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:28:18 PM »
I don't really use EUO much at all anymore outside of a few rare things I do non-regularly. However I do have friends who still live and breath EUO and I can throw this at them. Just curious though what are these interesting changes? I only ask because I cant remember my password there and I'm too lazy to reset it... again... Okay again again.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
I don't really use EUO much at all anymore outside of a few rare things I do non-regularly. However I do have friends who still live and breath EUO and I can throw this at them. Just curious though what are these interesting changes? I only ask because I cant remember my password there and I'm too lazy to reset it... again... Okay again again.

anything will help dx.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 03:29:44 AM »

anything will help dx.

But... what are the changes he's doing? >_>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 04:16:44 AM »
Adding menu and graphics options I think.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 05:01:34 AM »
so im not exactly sure what cheffe whats us to do. i was just using the sos master script on the old menu and now with new one its all messed up. is there going to be any type of knowledge release to fix scripts with the old menu and will the old way of making a menu still work or is that obsolete as well. i posted a little something on easyuo about this but still dont think it is going to provide info to ones with miner knowledge in scripting to fix problems like this one 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 05:04:34 AM »
Explain what you see.   That now the number are in a grey box, all the zone box had move to the same location.   Tell him what not the same.    We can use Rebirth to see that all the difference.  He need our eye and comment

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 05:07:39 AM »
ok yeah i mean thats what i explained over there so and i will be updating as i use the scripts. i havent fully updated as i never took the patch yet so i can still test osi wise as well. since i dont have a lot of stuff on rebirth.

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 04:29:11 PM »
I used it without knowing and it been working flawlessly so far.

Tags: