Author Topic: BAAAM BAAAM I am here!!!!  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Gr3enP0isonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gr3enP0ison has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
BAAAM BAAAM I am here!!!!
« on: March 12, 2020, 11:06:23 AM »
Hey everyone..

I am back to UO. Took a break for some years and started developing for a custom Custom-Client. BTW I am up and running and enjoy new scripting engines.... There came RazorEnhanced. Amazing thing to work with! I hope that Ill have a lot of fun here and bring back some action in this forum.

Well, I forgot something. Playing this pixel crap game now for about 20 years and more :)

Greeting Poison

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: BAAAM BAAAM I am here!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 01:56:43 PM »
Greetings! I believe your post was missed. What kind of things do you enjoy doing in UO? What templates do you play? Do you prefer PvP or PvM?

Offline Gr3enP0isonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Gr3enP0ison has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 02:07:19 AM »
Hey there,

I really enjoy everything. Currently I don't have the time to really play because I do a lot of programming and scripting using Razor Enhanced, ClassicAssist and finally ClassicUO. Normally I am a trammy... so hunting for items and gold is everything for me. Well, if you guys need any programming help, just let me know :)
Furthermore I really like this classic styled pixel game like I mentioned before. Start playing UO for your whole life !!!

Greetings Poison

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 03:49:06 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Sorry I Missed you! (Thanks Crisis)

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Romilys

• Activity:
    0%
  • Romilys has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 01:04:57 PM »
Hello and welcome from one newbie to another. On which shards do you play?

I am quite curious - I hope not too curious. What is classic assist? Is this uo-assist. I enjoyed it while I played on DF but it is a pity that nothing like it is here for Pandora, where I play. I enjoyed the mapping of the houses in uo-Automap. This is the only part I miss. I cant even find decent icons to manually enter it in the working auto-map. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Tags: