Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Chronos69Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chronos69 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello guys
« on: April 04, 2020, 10:10:43 AM »
Hello guys!
I'm a spanish guy looking for good scripts.

I'm a big fan of coding and I like, not just to use those scripts, but also "read" them just to understand why they do what they do, and how they work. I also like to modify them to make JUST what I need.

I've heard there are very good (and updated) scripts here... So here I am, trying to get access to those nice scripts.

Bad times now with the quarentine here in Spain, but leaves me a lot of time to improve my coding skills :D

In terms of UO, i've been playing since 2000 so... I consider myself an experience player.

I wish you all a nice day!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 01:31:45 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 02:43:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO community.   Their never a bad time to  join and enjoy what we have to offer.   Fell free to share any good mod you have.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 09:24:54 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: