Author Topic: Snow's Scribe Matic  (Read 36390 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Snow's Scribe Matic
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2013, 01:03:52 PM »
Okay tested it out last night, there is a problem only with the seventh level scroll box, it doesnt ask you for it but you get cursor - minor cosmetic issue that is all with that. you can click and keep going just fine, it fills perfectly, if you run out it keeps going if you make the change per your request. Now making all level scrolls that i am lacking so i can scream thru making filled books for vendors. I do appreciate this, i will check the mystic portion out as well since i am 120 in that on this scribe  :o

V/r
Rara

Fixed the seventh circle.  Sorry, forgot to hit enter on one of the lines so it had the display with another piece of code so it didn't run.

Just so you know with scribe, you don't need the magical skill to create the spells.  You just need an already filled spellbook with those to be able to do it.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2015, 05:31:10 PM »
I have been using this and it works great for magery. I started making some mysticism scrolls and starting at animated weapon, it will make scrolls indefinitely beyond the amount that you put in. Other than that, it has been working great!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2015, 07:31:11 PM »
Yeah, I will have to relook at this code eventually...  it was a work in progress while on here and I just have never finished it. 
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:07 AM »
Yeah, I will have to relook at this code eventually...  it was a work in progress while on here and I just have never finished it. 
u got too much time? I may can change that ::) :P :-X

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2015, 09:25:26 AM »
u got too much time? I may can change that ::) :P :-X

key word is eventually... LOL 

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2015, 09:46:11 AM »
I know, just wanted to be funny ;)

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2015, 02:20:44 PM »
Love this Script works better than me.
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Braham

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Braham has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2020, 04:48:05 PM »
thanks bro

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2020, 06:50:12 AM »
thanks bro

You're very welcome! You may just want to visit that pesky top part of the forums called the Site Rules before posting and looking at potential scripts. Here is the link that will teach you how to open the doors to this place! http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=55.0

Tags: Scroll  Scribe