Author Topic: Reforing 100% weps  (Read 3612 times)

Offline TheRudeXTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheRudeX has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Reforing 100% weps
« on: December 07, 2012, 10:59:52 AM »
I know that weapons can be re-forged to make 100% elemental damage weapons using the exquisite of quality option and I have seen people have a lot of success with using dull copper / shadow hammers.  I wanted to know if anybody has had any luck using oak saws.  I prefer using a macer as my sampire and I like the black staff but I burnt through like 150 charges on oak and only got 1 weapon that was even useable and it was only 70% fire damage.  When using saws it is necessary to use ash saws?  That could get very expensive. 

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Re: Reforing 100% weps
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:58:37 PM »
Well...   1st off here's some info for you to peek at in a minute.......

http://stratics.com/community/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/

Oak Runic Saw can go as high as 80% elemental Damage when you simply reforge with just the exquisite category.
If you choose powerful + Exquisite an Oak Runic Saw can now hit 100% Elemental Damage, but those maximum numbers won't happen every time.
Your Basically looking at a 1 in 7 chance to roll elemental damage... following by some percentage chance that it's 100% intensity Maybe 1 in 3 if I had to guess.... Then you have a 1 in 6  chance that it's the Elemental damage you were looking for (physical / fire / cold / poison / energy / chaos).    So your basically looking at 1/7 x 1/6 x 1/3 =  1 / 126 or so for your odds of reforging that specific elemental Dmg Wep.   If your doing a powerful Exquisite Reforge with a Oak Runic Saw that's 3 charges per Reforge I think  so 126 x 3 = 378 Oak Runic Saw Charges will likely produce 1 SPECIFIC elemental weapon... It's actually alot better if your just stashing any 100% weapons you make though.. heh.   Anyway you get the idea.

Offline TheRudeXTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheRudeX has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Reforing 100% weps
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:10:04 PM »
Thanks for the info! 
That's pretty slim chances. I was on the right track with doing the power reforge with the exquisite.

Tags: