Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 79851 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
+1
I have Bone BOB my type ( arm, helmet)  If I have 60 helmet, I make 60 Helmet in main pack. with UOA I hit Record. target to BOD, target Combine and target item ( convert to target last).   After u loop it.   Razor work as well   the macro should look like this.   
Used Item
Menu selection
Target item type

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 11:38:08 PM »
+1
Update 2.0
Updated 1-14-13

KaliBodSorter.lua
Added multibag support.  Added lag support.  Added automatic bod counting for optimization of run time.

bodsorterindex.lua
Added smith/tailor specific strings, a necessary result of multi-reward bag support.

bodindexcreator.lua
used to create the most recent sorter index.

Test it out, let me know how it works.  It just sorted 750 for me in one go.  
Please update as well, any issues with the default index being inaccurate.  

R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 01:46:28 AM »
+1
Just filling the last of my 68 horned Kit bods, then will give it a whirl, if it works well i will do the full 15k bods and let you know the results :)

Nel.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 03:17:21 PM »
+1
Ran it for a total of about 4 hours today (sorted over 5k bods), with gaps in between, and am happy to say the script worked like a charm. Still not worked out how to add more books to separate into all the rewards, but for now this is working, and i still have more bods than i know what to do with, so who needs to worry about bribing :P

Thanks again Kali, Excellent script, saved me hours :D

Nel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 03:45:37 PM »
+1
Good to know it ran stable for that long!  I've made some good progress on the menu index creator.  Soon Nel, and I'll have that for you. 

I'm a grad student writing my dissertation, so yeah... it's hard to manage coding for hours and doing that :D  Sometimes I gotta stop slackin.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »
+1
Nice to see that you guy are running with problem. I crash every time I try to run ver 2.0  

I have bag on me with 200 BOD and a bag with all the reward.  I F2: target the BOD bag on me, F3.   F2 the reward bag and F3.  Voila Crash.  Not sure what I do wrong. Will still try to work it out.  How to do change F2 for CTRL F2. 

Ok, Now that I use my secure container to hold my BOD to sort and reward on my main pack, everything running.  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:11:18 PM by The Ghost »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 06:34:05 PM »
+1
Hi Ghost, In your edit, are you saying that you have figured out the issue?

Thanks
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 09:06:55 PM »
+1
WOW,  this new Version is awesome and not to mention fast.   I love the fact that you load up your secure container and voila 400 BOD sorted in 20 min. I guest since I lost track :))   Thx Kali's again for sharing.     

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 09:21:11 PM »
+1
Yeah, I've optimized the script such that after it empties bods, it 'pre sorts' them before taking books so that way it only grabs a specific reward book once.  Theoretically, it should be able to sort 400 bods in about 400 seconds + unload time (~1 sec per bod, MAX, so 400 seconds) + 2 seconds per unload cycle (let us say 400 boods takes about 10 cycles.. 40 per cycle = 20 seconds ) + 2 seconds per reward book grab (if we consider the slowest cycle would grab every book, 12 reward books, 10 cycles = 240 seconds ) = 1060 seconds for 400 bods.  That's roughly 15-20 minutes.  It's almost at an absolute maximum speed considering every drag/drop command has a mandatory 1 seconds wait for OSI enforced action cool down. 

I started this project because Raziel's bod sorter form euo, and it just didn't work how I'd liked it too.  Anyway, glad you approve :D
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 09:32:16 PM »
+1
Also, let me add, this script ought to be able to handle multiple copies of the same reward book, i.e. Two books named 'Smith Turn In', so if you're sorting like 3 full source books, and happen to have over 500 of the same reward bod, it will look for a second book with that name.   Finally, though, if you do not have a book, instead of wigging out and filling your pack with bods and becoming it hassle, the script will halt where it is.  You can then just fix the issue, (will print what bod book you're missing in oEUO window) and press play and it will start over :D  You can even leave the current bods in your pack. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2013, 01:49:09 AM »
+1
I was starting with 2.5k boods in 5 containers and when Tailor Turn In got full i would halt the script, change the book and re-setup to run again. I will try it with 3 Turn in books and see if it works that way. still have a few more K bods to sort, might even sort out the bods that were sorted with another script for the extra challenge :P

Nel.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 02:35:29 AM »
+1
4921 bods in bags, just started the script running at 11.34 UK time. will see if it picks up the extra Tailor Turn In books in extra bags. Will let you know when it finishes and if it has any problems.

Nel.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
+1
Finally finished around 5pm. The game kept disconnecting, but only whilst i was running the script, at first it ran for a while then got less and less. Eventually i closed everything and restarted and it seemed to run ok again. There was no problem at all with the running of the script. It found the extra Tailor Turn In books and filled them, and only stopped working when another book i hadent anticipated filling up so fast filled up and i didnt have a spare.

So again, i say Thanks Kali for an awesome script :)

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:45 AM »
+1
Yeah, I've ran into disconnects, but that only happened twice, and I sorted something like 750 bods without a single disconnect and I was having connection issues that day.  I'll monkey around with it.  It might be an issue with not closing gumps, but I was certain OSI handled that on its own.  (look up s7's bod filler and he makes a note about people losing connection after repeated gump opening) 

Anyway, I'll see if I can find out why this is happening.  The other option is that I might need to slow down the drag/drop rate.  It might not enjoy the speed as much as we do.

'at first it ran for a while then got less and less'  Do you mean the bod script slowed down in sorting or that the disconnects slowed down or sped up?  If it's the former, I think I might know why this is happening.  I'll update the script if it's the case.

I will see if I can find an elegant solution to the no reward book.  One option is to plop them back into the source container, but then it becomes quite a hassle to figure out when to switch books because the rest in book one is all ones without a reward.  The other option is to leave them in your pack until the scripts done, but sorting 4900 bods, you could fill your entire pack up and be stuck without being able to hold items.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2013, 09:31:46 AM »
+1
The amount it would sort before it lost con seemed to diminish, but after i closed UO altogether and reopened it it did the last 900 without a prob.

Nel.

Tags: Bods  Bod